🌼2🌼

Why oh why did I decide to wear this dress?! It was 9:20pm and the weather outside was starting to get windy and chilly. I wrapped my arms around myself as the three of us walked towards the Uber.

I clenched my teeth together to stop myself from shivering. "There's the Uber!" Neve exclaimed as we got closer to the end of the street we lived on. I wasn't drunk enough to be out in the cold.

We drove about 12 minutes to the other side of the city where all of the rich clubs were. Damn these guys go to some fancy clubs, huh. We pulled up in front of two closed black doors and a tall big guy standing outside, in all black, wearing sunglasses (AT NIGHT) and a scary look on his face. Bouncers were always so scary!

"Vienna, if you feel uncomfortable at any point or just want to go home or somewhere else, just let one of us know and we'll go, alright?" Neve said suddenly in a serious tone, making me cringe. I felt like I was being scolded at.

"Yeah okay, I don't know why that would happen but yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes and walked up to the bouncer, just wanting to get in and away from the windy streets. I fished my ID card from my bag and handed it to the bouncer.

"And can I see your invite?" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at Caleb and Neve. They showed the bouncer something on the phone, and he immediately let all of us in. What was all that about. As I said, bouncers scared me.

"An invite only place?! How fancy are you guys?" I commented as we walked in two sets of doors. Neve and Caleb chuckled and shook their head and I rolled my eyes. "I kinda regret wearing-" I started to speak but was cut off by the environment inside the club.

What in the world.

My jaw slightly opened and I sucked in a large chunk of air. My jaw was just not anywhere near closing. I looked around the dimly lit place with wide eyes.

People. People on leashes.
People holding the leashes.
People wearing...nothing
People wearing...cat ears?
People wearing sex toys
People with...titties...
People wearing so much leather.

I turned around and shut my eyes with my hands. "You-you guys got me to a SEX CLUB?!" I yelled out and I heard Caleb sigh.

"It's not a sex club! I mean, not technically! It's a BDSM club...and...I thought you'd have...fun?" Caleb said and I slowly opened my eyes. It made sense, I did know what bdsm meant because of...well research purposes but I never thought there were actual clubs for that!

Keep an open mind, Vienna, I chanted to myself. Caleb and Neve clearly wanted to be here and I wasn't gonna be a party pooper. "You should've told me, Cale! You know I would've gone if you guys really wanted to go! But this is all so shocking to me, and oh my god, there's so many naked people!" I whispered the last part and Caleb looked down. 

"I'm sorry, V! I just thought that you deserved a night out and you'd enjoy something...different than what we always do. We can leave if you want though!" Caleb's voice started to get a little more high pitched and I pouted. I saw Neve rub Caleb's back as if it was to calm him down and I shook my head.

"No, I'll stay...now I'm intrigued. BUT you promised to buy all my drinks so let's go get some cocktails!" I cheered him up and he chuckled. 

We walk over to the bar that was very gorgeous by the way. There were bottles of liquor hung from the ceiling as lights and wine glasses adorned the circumference of the bar. Very bougie. I tried to not look at other people, not wanting to seem like I was staring at them cuz I would be lying if I said I wasn't. Once we reached the bar, Neve asked me what drink I wanted. 

"Can I please have a passionfruit martini?" I asked him and he nodded. Caleb ordered one Martini for me and two rum and cokes for themselves. Yuck, rum and coke tasted like shit.