"I- I don't know how I feel. But I think that it was a mean statement."

Nik leans forward, resting his arms on the dark oak table, "think about how you feel. Be honest with us."

Her lips scrunch to the side of her face, making her look deep in thought.

"I don't want to be a pawn in some game. My whole life has already felt like a big game so if that's what this then...I'm out." She says the last part quietly, like she has a hard time herself believing in what she's saying.

"No games, doll." I whisper just loud enough to where she can hear me, or at least that's what she would think. Our hearing capabilities are extraordinary.

"Tammy is a very old friend of ours. She isn't someone we consider a friend anymore, more like acquaintances." Nik informs.

"Is she an ex girlfriend?" The innocents in Zoey's voice wraps around my brain.

"No." Nik and Jett say at the same time, causing me to silently laugh.

"Listen, love," Nik reaches over the table and grabs her hand that was rubbing harsh circles into her velvet skin, "we like you, all of us. Tammy means nothing to us, so you don't have to worry about her."

Zoey nods with a small smile as Nik gently caresses her hand.

"We are enamored by you. Only you." Jett confesses what we all feel.

"What does that mean?" Her head tilts.

"It means we are captivated by you. You have this beauty, something I can't describe. But it's not just your looks, it's your soul." I clear it up for her.

A rosy blush crawls up her neck, making the already perfect woman next to me even more adorable.

"I've never been in a relationship before." She quietly admits.

How is that possible?

"Never?" Jett's eyebrows knit together in confusion.

Her head shyly shakes from side to side as she takes her hand out of Nik's hold.

Nik's eyes give her a flash of their blackness, but he looks away, concealing the darkness they hold. He wasn't angry with her, just that she pulled away from him.

"Have you ever heard of multiple people being in the same relationship?" I ask her, knowing the other two are baffled by the fact she's never been in a relationship before.

It makes perfect sense to me, that's why you're so innocent, doll.

"Isn't that cheating?" Her nose scrunches.

We all chuckle at how cute her question is.

"No, baby. We all consent to it, we all know about it, and we are all stay exclusive with each other." Jett says.

We've never been exclusive with anyone, until Zoey came along. After Nik went on that little date with her, we've been talking more about being exclusive with her and only her.

"We? So do you guys...you know...do things with each other?" Zoey asks, confusion laced in her voice.

"Nothing sexually explicit with each other, no. We share one woman, not each other." Nik chimes in.

Before Zoey, Nik was to himself, quiet. If he talked to you, you knew he liked you.

"We would like you to consider being exclusive with us." Jett tells her.

She sucks air into her lungs, as if she can't believe what she's hearing.

"So, it'll be like I'm dating all of you if I agree to this?"