Chapter 26: Costume-man

With the arrival of the two men, the battle had ended.

Generic-man and Basic-man were unconscious.

After further inspection, Random-man realized that Basic-man was infected.
But not only him. Generic-man also was, which makes sense considering that both of them spend an equal amount of time at the boss monster headquarters, kneeling in front of the boss monster known as Serenity.

The group decided to just tie them up and leave them in the cave where random-man and idiot-man's father were briefly trapped inside, but then clique-man got an idea.

"Hey, wait-man! Basic-man's costume-man! I saw it on TV-man!"
She said.

"And?"
Random-man interjected.

"We should take it and teleport-man to wherever that teleports men."
She explained.

The men had a debate about what to do and decided to take the costume but leave the two men to rot in that cave.

"Are you sure-man that I should be the one wearing-man it?"
Smart-man's mother asked embarrassed by wearing a skin tight costume in her advanced age.

"Hehe, it you look great-man on you, ma'am-man!"
Clique-man reassured.

Smart-man's mother looked around and saw many of the men averting their eyes.

She thought they may had looked away because of how silly she looked, but the truth was that they didn't want her to feel like an object and they couldn't help staring, but they did, when she didn't notice because men are pigs, or so I heard.

"How do you activate-man the costume-man."
Random-man asked calmly after calming down like the other men pretended to do.

"Dunno-man."
Clique-man answered.

Back when the men showcased their costumes teleportation abilities at the monster village underwater, they didn't have enough time to set up microphones anywhere.

Basic-man just felt like recording them in the spur of the moment with his handy dandy video camera that he carries around sometimes.

And even if he had a microphone, it wouldn't have worked underwater since in this reality, underwater microphones haven't been invented yet.

And thus they continued their journey through the mountains and reached the entrance of the castle of monsters in the wild east.

*knock knock*

"Who's there?"
The headless monster asks.

Then out of nowhere, they appeared, the men.

"CHAAARGE-man!!!"
Lead by the random man, random-man, the men broke down the recently repaired gates and stormed the castle and called out the boss monster.

"So you are the one that is threatening-man the peace-man of this world-man?"
The random man known as random-man asked.

Serenity nodded.

Out of the crowd a man steps out to ask the monster a question.

"Have you seen my son-man recently-man? He is about this tall-man..."
smart-man's mother asked the monster as if it was a normal person.

Her desire to make amends with her child outweighs the fear she is supposed to feel in the presence of the monster.

"I have seen many men in my lifetime and many were as tall as you gestured. I'm sorry but I don't know who your son is."
Serenity answered.

Smart-man's mother was confused.
She had trouble understanding what the monster said due to the lack of "men" in her sentence structure.

The boss monster sees the confusion in the man's eyes.