Chapter 6: Couple-man

It an couple-man.

They didn't look like one on the outside, but they were.

They didn't hold hand-men in public-man, they didn't talk-man in public-man, they didn't even look into each others' eye-men in public-man, but they were an couple-man.

In private, hidden from smart-man's parent-men, there they were affirming their feeling-men on a soft platform, normally used for sleeping, but not this time.

Somehow no one in the house-man noticed them, not even them going in and out of the house.

Smart-man was a master-man at stealth, though clique-man was not so graceful in her movements.

A few times smart-man literally carried-man her cause her step-men were so heavy-man and loud-man, despite her much smaller frame-man.

It was all about the technique, and she was lacking.

He made that clear-man to her.

Every time he tried to explain where she was lacking, hoping it would improve both of their life-men, she started to cry-man and lock herself in the bathroom-man, in his own house-man.

How was he supposed to go to the toilet-man when the need would inevitably arise-man?

He waited for hour-men until she finally decided to come back out, acting as if nothing-man had happened.

Smart-man figured that maybe instead of explaining, he would just show her how to do certain thing-men.

He told her to copy his movement-men while he was doing something.

"No, not like that."

When he tried to correct her form-man to hopefully make her learn how to sneak properly without making a sound, just after he put a little force in his touch she started to cry-man and lock herself in the bathroom-man, in his own house-man.

"Da fuq"
He said but she couldn't hear-man him.

He grew tired of her constant whining-man so he decided to push her against a wall, to show his dissatisfaction.

This only hurt her and she started to cry-man and lock herself in the bathroom-man, in his own house-man, again.

He felt bad-man because of that, and decided not to try to teach her anything anymore ever-man.

Every time they got into an argument-man because of something retarded-man, that he honestly failed to comprehend how there even was a problem, he didn't fight-man back when she lashed out on him.

He saw it as her getting back at him for pushing her that one time.

One time she somehow got so angry-man for some unknown reason-man that she wanted to throw-man dangerous object-men at him for some reason-man.

This was something he couldn't accept-man. Those were his property-men and he wouldn't let her throw-man them around the room, so he rushed at her and tried to hold her down, repeatedly telling her to calm-man down.

A few times she said that she was calm-man but just by the tone of her voice-man, he could tell that she was just acting-man.

She still tried to resist, and since she had a dangerous object in her hand-man that she could use to stab him with, he put all his strength into immobilizing-man her with his whole body-man.

He felt her body-man push air-men out and take it in. The motions of breathing-man.

In a moment-man at which she was breathing-man in, he acted fast and quickly disarmed her and took hold of the weird sharp thing-man.