Chapter 34: Healing-man

Intelligent-man had rained down the rays of god upon the men and monsters.

"Goddess Wrath."
He calmly said.

This was one of the 2 forbidden techniques that only the almighty god is supposed to possess.
But as one of the former main characters he was able to attain this ability in the void.

"How many year-men have I spent trying to escape-man that place-man."
The intelligent-man thought.

The narrative.

It is the thing that keeps the menity going. Without some kind of narrative, most men can't find the strength to get up in the morning.

"We have to fight to save humanity" some narratives said.

"If we don't do our jobs, many people are going to suffer" some other narratives said.

In essence they are just there to motivate people to do as they should.

To live.

There is however a minority of people that suffer because of the existence of narratives.

Such as smart-man.

Because the world around him worked in a certain way he couldn't fully grasp, he longed for the most basic of human interactions, but had fully given up on them.

My decision to declare him a main character was to change it all.

Intelligent-man started reminiscing.

"In my time-man, there was a great threat. A demon lord-man I had to slay-man for the betterment of the menity. And so I did.

With the help of my good friends, healer-man, vanguard-man and bow-man we managed to take the demon lord-man down.

At the time I hadn't fully realized my potential-man so I was known as sword-man back then.
Because of that I couldn't save bow-man.
They snuck-man up on him and he was very weak-man in close quarters.

After we defeated the demon lord-man we noticed, but too late.
We saw bow-man's disfigured body-man, but he was still alive-man. With his last breath he wished-man that we would live in a peaceful world.

Every year on his birthday me and my companion-men would gather to his grave-man and drink the bad tasting alcohol-man together he loved so much.
After we all had a glass-man, we would give the rest of it to him, our dear friend-man bow-man.

"Eww how could he drink-man this stuff? Hahaha!"
We always said after we took a sip.

After that I was crowned the hero-man king-man of the now ruined-man demon lord-man domain-man.

I married healer-man and she became queen-man with me as king-man.

It went well enough-man until my kingdom prospered-man too much and menity declared me to be the new demon lord-man. A threat-man that had to be eradicated-man for the betterment of menity, so they said.

But Mankorkratulopopoutalinumonpenkanganhabinbanbunplenplanplunkamin-man wasn't on their side.
The god-man of menity who has this long-man name-man saw through the deception of the greedy king-men.

After 2 century-men had past and my wife-man had given me a daughter-man.
During all this time-man however, those greedy king-men kept harassing me and my men instead of improving their own kingdom-men.

Their kingdom-mens demise was inevitable.

It was then that the god-man of men gave me my last task-man as a hero-man.

"A curse-man has befallen you. Everyone you ever interacted with is cursed too. Eliminate them."
The voice-man said.

I was shocked-man. Was this really the will-man of god-man?"
Intelligent-man's reminiscing ended.