Chapter 9: Power-men

"Have you men heard of a man called Smart-man?"

Idiot-man frowned.

"Yes.. that man made fun of my grandfather-mans bad-disease-man. I don't like him."

"Narrator-man steps unto action to make idiot-man change her op-onion-man about smart-man."
Narrator-man jumped in front of idiot-man's chair as he said that, making it so that his face was right in front of hers.
This made idiot-man a bit uncomfortable but Narrator-man continues to explain.

"You see, Smart-man is a social outcast-man and thus his conversation-man with you was the only conversation-man he held with a person other than his mother for year-men. Cut him some slack-man, my man."

Idiot-man looks angry.
"He laughed at my grandfather's suffering."

"That's just called a nervous tick-man. He didn't even find it funny when he laughed-man."

"How do you know that? You weren't there."
Idiot-man asks.

"It cause it an narrator-man."

And everyone in the room goes:
"Oh ok, my man."

"He also an smart-man and adjective-man and thus, he is needed for our group called "manly men alliance."

Basic man shook his head.
"Let's come up with a name later."

- - -

"When I shout the signal-man, run out the secret pathway-man that leads a chute-man just a few meter-men next to the regular chute-exit-man."

Random-man nods.

His gigantic ebony tinted muscles and manly beard-man spoke to smart-man in a language that he understood.

"We'll take care of everything."
The manly beard-man said while giving him a thumbs up.

Random-man didn't say anything but also gave him a thumbs up.

And thus, Smart-man started to climb out of their hiding place.

Meanwhile on the outside.

"So, let's say there is a kind of bunker under this place, do we even have an attack that can pierce that metal reliably?"
The supervised monster asked.

"Why not just use our laser beams? They cut through anything."
The supervisor monster answered with a question.

"But I want to make their heads pop between my fingertips. If the laser kills them it won't be any fun."

"So thats the problem... well, you see:
Shut up. Laser beam time."

"Ugh... okaaaay............. lame."

As they were charging their deadly laser beams, the chute suddenly opened and an smart-man jumped out.

"Oh... can I pop him between my fingers, please?"

"Oh okay."

They stopped charging their laser beams.

"Come here little man~"

The monster tries to reach for smart-man, but only grabs air.

"Stop touching me!" Air-man says somehow.

"Ah sorry... wait.. who said that?"

Smart-man has run away pretty far and the monster chases after him, ignoring the mysterious thing that had just occurred to him.

Smart-man looked behind him.
Only one of the monsters was chasing him.

"Damn... is it enough that that other guy-man just stares at me, maybe he won't notice the men rushing out... no.. I'm gonna try something."