Blake: Yang's right. y/n and his brother were a lot alike in some ways. But there were still a number of things that separated them from one another. And one of those things is that y/n has never killed anyone before. So I don't believe he would do something like this. 

Weiss: I agree. y/n may have been temperamental. But I know that he wouldn't do this out of rage.

Ruby smiled and placed her hands on her hips.

Ruby: Yeah. He's always risked himself to try and protect us. No way would he do something like this.

Yang smiled at her teammates and pumped her fist eagerly.

Yang: Yeah! So if he says that he was attacked then I believe him!

General Ironwood's seriousness broke as he smiled at team RWBY.

General Ironwood: Well then, I'm glad he's got teammates that he can count on. 

General Ironwood then turned to Yang.

General Ironwood: And that he has a wonderful girl in his life.

Yang lowered her arm and smiled proudly. However, the moment was then interrupted by Qrow walking up to everyone. 

Qrow: Hey, sorry to interrupt. But I'm gonna need a minute to talk to my niece here.

Qrow gestured to Yang. Ruby looked a bit worried.

Ruby: What's wrong?

Qrow: Just something your sister needs to hear on her own right now is all. So, if you all don't mind we're gonna need some privacy.

Everyone nodded in acknowledgment as Yang and Qrow walked into the girl's bedroom to talk. Qrow made sure to shut the door behind him.

Qrow: Yang, you're not gonna like what I'm about to say. I know that you love him, but I'm just worried for you. 

Yang: Uncle Qrow, y/n is a good guy. 

Qrow sighed sadly.

Qrow: Yang, I've seen how happy he makes you but that's part of why I'm worried.

Yang: What do you mean?

Qrow leaned back against the wall next to the door as he sighed again sadly.

Qrow: Yang, when you were being raised by Summer I saw how happy she made you as a mom. But then we lost her. 

Yang looked down sadly as she remembered losing Summer, the one who raised her when her real mother wasn't there for her.

Qrow: What's worse, it wasn't long after that you found out she wasn't your real mom and how my sister, Raven had walked out on you when you were too young to remember.

Yang clenched her fist angrily as she remembered how her mother was never there for her and how she attacked her friends in team JNPR only earlier today without even properly explaining herself.

Yang: Today wasn't the only day I saw her.

Qrow: What?

Yang looked back up to Qrow.

Yang: When we were on our first mission as a team I was in a lot of trouble. I was being attacked by someone. But when I came too she was gone and I saw mo-

Yang shrugged she didn't believe her mother deserved to be called her mom.

Yang: Raven was there. She was dressed like how she was in your picture with you, Summer, and dad. I recognized her sword too. 

Qrow was a bit surprised but still seemed to have his suspicions.

Qrow: She didn't say anything to you when she saved you. Did she?