Lifting my head I look down at her head moving up and down at a slow rate along with her coating my dick with saliva. Placing my hand at the back of her neck I tuck in my bottom lip, "try to put it all in baby," I say after releasing my lip.

She places both her hands on each other of my thighs, I can feel her throat opening up as she pushes her head down. I move my hand on her neck on top of her bonnet, placing my other hand there as well, and keep her down, "you're so good at taking it, good girl," I say through a whimper.

More of her saliva pours down on me as I grind my hips up into her warm throat. After a few more seconds of gagging, I move my hand and she lifts her head coughing and spitting whatever didn't make its way out onto my tip.

I look down at her with an open mouth and she looks up at me with a smile while jerking my dick off, "did you like making me choke, hunny," she asks jerking me off faster.

How can someone be so perfect at everything?

"Give me a kiss," I demand and she sits up some and I lean down giving her a deep passionate kiss while moaning into it.

She breaks it saying with a laugh, "baby slow down," she uses her other hand to push me back against the wall and starts blowing me again, "Oh my fucking god you're going to make me cum," I let out a loud groan at the feeling of her suction and soft lips.

I can feel my pre-cum arising and my hips move some as she tightens her mouth around me and bobs her head, "rose...," I moan, "that feels so fucking good," my eyes roll back as I feel her hand jerking and twisting me at a fast rate all at once.

I don't want to release myself in her mouth but she's not stopping, "rose... fuck I don't want to cum in your mouth," she sucks harder at that statement and my toes curl even tighter as I throb in her mouth.

Fuck...

My hips jerk some as a little pre-cum comes out of me and she sucks up to my tip, slowly releasing it and smiling up at me, "this is the best birthday gift," she says.

I feel her getting on top of me so I open my eyes, "you deserve way more than dick for your birthday," I smile weakly, continuing to throb.

"All I need is this," I feel my dick being swallowed in paradise, she slowly bounces on me and I stare at her in amazement, "can I kiss you," she asks and I nod my head confused on why she asked to kiss me.

She locks our lips in with each other and I wrap my arms around her, thrusting up into her wetness.

She is heaven-sent, everything about her as far as I know is perfect, especially this pussy.

Releasing the kiss we stare at each other with our foreheads pressed and our moans as close as ever, "don't ever ask to kiss me again, I'm yours rose," I say through a pant.

She nods her head and I move my hands to her waist helping her bounce along with my thrust, I glance down at her hardened nipples, "fuck yes," I moan before taking one into my mouth.

She places a hand at the back of my head and I feel her clenching around me as I suck onto it, "that feels so good hun... oh yes," she moans starting to grind her hips onto me.

I groan against her nipple at the feeling of her coating my dick with her wetness.

She pulls my hair back forcing me to release her nipple and look up at her, "look at me and fuck me," she demands and my heart races at her request.

Placing my hand on the back of her neck I pull her lips right into mine and stare into her eyes before I start throwing myself up into her drenched walls.

We both moan against each other's lips and I don't let up.

"You better not fucking cum," I whimper knowing I'm on the edge too, I feel her clench around me and both of our bodies shake some causing us to stop.

I pull her into me and she rests her chin on my shoulder, thrusting in her at a hard rhythmic speed she wraps her arms around me pressing her face into my neck.

I move my hands down to her ass and grind myself into her, "you make me feel so good," I moan gripping onto her feeling myself about to finish.

Her body has weakened which means she has already came or she's on the edge just like me.

I hump myself into her with loud grunts and her legs shaking is a sign we're both cumming, she lifts her head pressing her lips into mine and we both moan at the relieving feeling.

We start kissing after a few seconds of intense eye contact and slow finishes.

I hold my hand out and it's like she knew I was already going for it.

High five.

She pulls away from the kiss, "that was my first time giving head," she says while laughing and kissing me again.

S O C I A L SInstagram: @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram: @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe