"We'll go this way." I pointed at the other side of the bridge and started walking to that specific direction as Tecna and Musa followed while the others went the other way.

I looked around, only to sigh when I didn't see anything that could lead us to the breath of the ocean.

"Do you see anything?!" Stella called out from the other side.

"Nothing!" I shouted.

Flora fluttered her wings and flew back to the middle of the bridge to get a better look of the Island. "Look!" A bunch of creatures started appearing, one of the creatures jumped down in front of Flora, she immediately ran away to our side. "[Name], behind you!"

I turned around to see a huge creature behind me, making my eyes widen since I didn't sense anything.

"Techno Kick!" Tecna kicked the creature away from us but more creatures started surrounding us.

"Stella, Layla, watch out!" I alerted when two creatures teleported behind them, as they didn't notice.

I started running to their side and frontflipped over one of the creatures that was blocking my way to get to Stella and Layla, I landed in front of the girls and activated my magic.

"Water Dragon's Iron Fist!" My fist was coated in blue energy and I shot forward, I tried to land a punch on the creature but it was like my fist went through it and noticing that, I retracted my fist and made the blue energy disappear before I could break the bridge into pieces.

"Shining Punch!" Stella had the same result since her attack went through the creature but this time the creature teleported to its companion.

I looked over my shoulder to see that two creatures were behind us and two in front, I cursed under my breath since it seems impossible to beat them.

"We're surrounded." Tecna gasped.

"I mean we can try and fly over them." I suggested.

"But we really have to find the breath of the ocean." Bloom pointed out. "Get ready to hit them!"

"No!" Flora protested. "We can't hurt them!"

"Flora!" The girls sighed in annoyance while I paid attention to the creatures who were getting closer.

Stella gritted her teeth. "Flora if you haven't noticed those things are trying to rip us, limb from limb."

"No." Flora shook her head. "They're just acting on instinct, defending their territory."

"Of course." Layla gasped. "The breath of the ocean!"

"They're defending it." I realized.

Stella pointed at a masssive spiky boulder with a bunch of formations on it. "They're protecting that."

"Right, we'll hold these monsters off." I turned to Flora. "Flora, you search those rock formations alright?" Flora nodded and flew off.

"Morphix Barricade!" Layla chanted, creating a shield to defend herself.

"Golden Disk!" Stella summoned her own shield, blocking the attacks of those creatures.

"Breath of the Ocean!" I heard Flora call out, grabbing our attention, even the creatures.

 I saw Flora holding a beautiful stone, she raised it in the air, a bright light erupting, I raised my arm to shield myself from the light, when the light vanished I gasped at what I saw, the Island changed.

It wasn't the ugly Island filled with boulders and rocks but an Island filled with living nature, my eyes lit up, looking around in awe.

"Woah.."