Diaspro started walking while glaring at Bloom, not know where she was stepping because before she knew it she fell into the water making us all burst out laughing.

"And now at the business at hand." King Erendor continued as if nothing happened making it all the more funny. 

"How can we save Paradise Bay?" Phylla questioned.

"There is one way." Nereus stated, I looked at him in curiosity, wondering what he could be thinking about. "The breath of the ocean."

"Yes." Tressa nodded. "It can restore damaged waters if it can be found."

"We'll find it!" I spoke up, my eyes filled with determination to save the oceans and to stop Tritanus once and for all. "Let's go girls!" We all ran to somewhere more private and stood in position, our magic auras activated. "Magic Winx Sirenix!I felt myself rise up in the sky, I twirled around as light brushed against my legs, covering my legs with leggings that had beautiful designs and my feet with boots that were directly connected to my leggings and has ruffles attached to the back of it making it look like fins. I was covered in light and when it burst I was wearing a mermaid-skin top and a translucent ruffled miniskirt that was attached to my leggings. My hand glowed a bright blue color, I brushed my hand over my right arm making ribbons wrap around from my shoulder to my wrist with a Dragon shaped accessory attached to it. I traced my hand over my head making a flower appear on the side of my head. Golden sparkles covered my back, forming my sparkly wings that are large and shaped as a seashell. Ghidorah circled around me finishing my transformation. "[Name], Fairy of the Water Dragon!"

We went through the gate, when we entered we found ourselves flying above the ocean, going straight to an Island that was a few meters distanced away from us.

"There!" I pointed at the Island. "The Island world." I fluttered my wings faster, heading straight for the Island, I stopped going as fast when we were flying just above the Island.

"This whole world used to be underwater." Tecna explained. "But the Sirenix curse made the ocean level drop."

"Oh.." Bloom's eyes widened in realization. "That's why this Island looks so.."

"Creepy." Musa shivered.

"Either way the breath of the ocean is down there somewhere." I pointed out. "Let's go Winx!" 

I flew downwards until my feet landed on the ground, the girls following my lead, I started walking while looking around in caution, the whole place was filled with boulders, just a lot of rocks and something about this place unnerves me.

"Given the topography, I'd estimate a grid search of the Island would take approximately, 2.57 weeks." Tecna spoke up from behind me.

"Fantastic." Musa groaned.

I stopped walking and turned to the others. "Wanna try an insight convergence spell?" 

"It's worth a shot." Layla agreed.

"Concentrate." I instructed as we all joined hands.

"Yes concentrate." Flora nodded. "Open your minds, our feelings will take us where we should be." 

I closed my eyes in concentration, when I felt this electric spark surge through me I opened my eyes to see a bubble surround the seven of us, I smiled as the bubble started floating, knowing that our convergence worked succesfully.

The bubble brought us to a huge bridge made out of rock, when we landed on the ground the bubble that surrounded us disappeared into nothingness.

"The breath of the ocean must be nearby." Flora assumed.