[REYNA AVILA RAMIREZ-ARELLANO]

Getting into politics had a good side and a bad side. The bad side was the fact no one wanted a queer, female, Puerto Rican politician. The good side was that Reyna still got most votes in a lot of elections.

Her and Rachel bought a house before Reyna even graduated from Harvard. It was small, with a tiny farm at the back where they raised sheep and chickens.

"Ready for tomorrow?" Reyna asked her girlfriend.
"Debatable," Rachel laughed nervously. "I am totally gonna mess up the speech."
"You won't. You'll do great."

[GROVER UNDERWOOD]

He didn't picture himself opening a vegan café, but that's what he did. It was a last minute decision. Juniper and him decided to just take the risk. And it worked. The café was small but successful. 25% of the money they made would go to saving the planet.

Grover stuck a sign on the window.
CLOSED THIS SUNDAY

"Why are you closed tomorrow?" A regular asked.
"Uh.." Grover smiled. "Special occasion."

[PERCY JACKSON]

He didn't get much sleep the night before. How could he? The best day of his life was hours away.

The entire morning was hectic. Grover came over early to help out.
"Bro, it's gonna be okay," Grover pat Percy on the shoulder.
"How do I tie a tie?!" He sighed, running a hand through his hair.
"Perseus Jackson do not mess up your hair," Sally scolded.
"Let me help with that," Paul took Percy's tie and tied it for him. "There. Perfect."

"I am actually going to throw this phone out the window if Rachel texts me one more time," Grover sighed. "She's supposed to be helping Annabeth, anyway. In other news, Grover is on her way with Shel and Piper. Aw, they all look gorgeous."
"We better be on our way too," Sally muttered, putting clips into Estelle's hair. "You ready sweetie?"
Percy looked in the mirror, straightening his tie one last time. "I'm ready."

[WILL SOLACE]

He sat down with Nico, in the second row. It was already crowded. There was noise coming from every direction- practically anyone Will had ever met was there, along with plenty of people he didn't know. Will looked behind him to see Thalia sitting with Hylla and Drew.
"Hey Will," Thalia smiled.
"Hey," he replied. "This is beautiful, isn't it?"
"Only the best for our Annie."

Hazel leaned across Will to fix Nico's hair. "I'm so nervous," she muttered.
"Ey there they are!" Leo grinned, seeing Percy, Grover and the rest of the Jackson-Blofis family walking into the venue. "Awh I'm going to cry!"
Rachel grinned and jumped from her seat. "PERCY!"
Percy quickly walked over to them. "Do I look okay?"
"Slightly less shitty than usual," Reyna nodded. "So yeah, you look great."
"Annabeth is gonna be here in five minutes," Sally announced. "Bridesmaids, up to the front. You too, Percy."

[ANNABETH CHASE]

Annabeth stared at herself in the mirror. She was marrying the love of her life that day. Her soulmate.
"I'm ready," she looked away from the mirror.
"I'm proud of you," Frederick said to her.
She had to try her best to not tear up. "Thanks, dad."

They walked to the doors together, where all of Annabeth's bridesmaids were waiting. Each of them had one of the boys to walk with.
"Annabeth!!" They squealed.
"Aw you look so gorgeous!" Piper, her maid of honour, grinned.
"Thank you, Pipes."
"They grow up too quickly!" Rachel waved her hands in front of her face to avoid crying.
"You look like a princess!" Estelle smiled at Annabeth, a few of her teeth missing.
"So do you, Stella. Now are you ready to be the best flower girl the world has ever seen?"
"Yep!"
"Enough chat, let's do this," Reyna smiled.