SLEEPOVER

[WILL SOLACE]

It might've sounded rude, but the house was next-level creepy. Everything was black or a deep shade of red, but was definitely expensive. It was absolutely massive, yet so empty. As if the space couldn't be filled.

Nobody was talking. Percy Jackson was especially quiet. Will wasn't sure why.
"Looks like my house on the sims," Will whispered, as if talking in this mansion was a crime.
He heard Annabeth beside him, laughing quietly, but only got a glare from Nico.
"What? That's not a bad thing!" Will shrugged.

[HAZEL LEVESQUE]

She understood how everyone felt. When she first moved in, she was terrified of the house, too. It was stupid, but even now she'd hear a noise in the middle of the night and think it was some sort of ghost, but Nico told her it was the pipes or wind or something.

She knew he was right, but the house was still unsettling. She got used to it over time.
"So," Hazel said. "Anyone hungry?"
Practically everyone said yes. Hazel wasn't good at cooking, even if she did cook back in Alaska.
"Uhm, does anyone know how to cook?" She smiled.
"Only pasta, like any other stereotypical Italian. And there's none left." Nico said.
Rachel laughed. "Let's just order food. I'll pay."

"Having rich friends is so convenient," Grover muttered. Rachel jokingly pushed him.
"What does everyone want?" Rachel asked.
"Anything vegetarian safe," Piper said.
"Enchiladaaaass," Grover whispered.

Rachel went to order the food and came back.
"I kinda forgot to ask for delivery. Who wants to go collect it?"
"I will if someone lets me borrow their car," Jason said.
Frank tossed him the keys.

"I'll go with him," Leo said, a little too suddenly. Hazel wasn't sure if it was because the house creeped him out so much, or another reason.

[JASON GRACE]

Leo Valdez had to be the most annoying person Jason knew.
"You're driving, cause I can't. Well, I can. Just not legally. Yet. I stole a car when I was like thirteen. Fun times." Leo said, walking to the car with Jason.
"Uh-huh," Jason got into the driver's seat.

"But Piper did it first so she's the bad influence. Not me."
"You still stole a car,"
"Yeah, but I wouldn't have if Piper hadn't."

Jason sighed. "Okay."
He started driving, though it had been a while since he had driven. He could just hope for the best.

[ANNABETH CHASE]

Annabeth was certain Nico didn't want them there. He was keeping people out of certain rooms, telling them not to touch things. Annabeth understood, so she sat on the couch, talking to Frank.

Nico eventually got everyone to stay in the lounge, keeping their hands to themselves. Then he went up to his room.
"I'm sorry," Hazel said, once he left. "He might be back down soon."

Everyone talked with each other, trying to act like it wasn't completely awkward. Everyone but Percy. He wasn't talking, for once.

[LEO VALDEZ]

Jason was terrible at driving, but Leo wasn't going to tell him that. He parked the car, taking over two parking spaces.

Jason got out, not talking to Leo, but Leo went with him anyway.
They got the food and took it back to the car.
"Ooh- look, a store that's opened this late. Let's go in!" Leo said.
"No, we're going back to the others. The food will get cold."

"Come on. Don't be boring," Leo started walking to the store. It was like any other supermarket, but he wanted to spend time with Jason.
Jason followed him. "Stop. We don't have time,"
"We have all the time in the world, Jason Grace," Leo entered the store, which was practically empty.