fifty

Welcome💜

"Don't spoil hanuel cake gumgum" yoongi sighs rolling his eyes for the countless times that day , he's going to cry for real any moment from now.

It's barely thirty minutes before hanuel's fifth birthday also the day Taehyung's full album is coming out , the past weeks has been hectic for Taehyung and jimin— even tho hoseok has reach out for him to join the company , he told him he'd only join after the release of his new album which his friends has spent their sweats on and won't want the company to take credits for that and hoseok understand and fully support him.

There are people on the net who still choose to hate him but Taehyung had took hard lessons on life and understand to pay attention to the positive side rather than the useless negative side.

The twins still can't keep their hands to themselves and automatically declare Taehyung as their boyfriend to their other Friends since the night the idol has confessed about his growing feelings.

Anyways back to the present, hanuel frown at yoongi who was going to sneakily cut his cake when it's not even yet time.

"Han I'm desperately hungry , your dada and papas was supposed to cook but they ended up eating each other faces and now Jin and namjoon have to take over the kitchen" yoongi desperately explain like hanuel was an adult , the boy frown more deeply at the older male words.

"Dada don't eat papa, dada no cannibal" yoongi fall back on the couch acting dead , even tho he'd wished for death today.

"I just want to eat!" He groan out and jimin who was coming downstairs laugh at his boyfriend dramatic ass , he glance up at the clock on the wall before looking around for others as it's almost time for Jan birthday.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin question as he take a seat beside his boyfriend and peck the man's cheeks sweetly.

"Getting ready with the Jeon's-- jimin and yoongi raise their head up when Taehyung who was just coming down the stairs with the jeon speak up.

"We are here" yoongi roll his eyes when he noticed the twins are wearing the same outfits as hanuel.

"You guys are matching outfits with hanuel again?" Yoongi curiously questions and the twins shrugs while Taehyung just smile and pick hanuel up just to peck the big cheeks.

"Hanuel have all types of their clothes now , including gguk's styles and Jungkook's set of suits" the idol stated as a matter of fact which make yoonmin look at the twins surprised.

"Your next kid will be a Taehyung favourite and will share clothes with Taehyung--

Jimin raise his hands up surrendered when Taehyung glare at him.

"We want girl next--

"And whose blood is it going to be at this time?" Yoongi ask while Taehyung just stood there trying to think of possible way to get away with murders.

"Doesn't matter at this point , gguk or mine, they're Jeon's and our kids so we won't childish about that" seokjin step out of the kitchen with namjoon and Taehyung was grateful because these dummies won't have to continue discussing about him like he's absent anymore.

"It's five minutes before 12am" Jin announce and Taehyung eyes went wide instantly as he pass hanuel to gguk then get a CD player that was on the shelf before putting it on.

"Hanuel's song" yoongi announce and they all take seat instantly, they've been curious of the song all weeks.

Really doesn't wish you to watch me fall,