twenty-four

Welcome💜

Taehyung was sitting in the backseat of Jungkook's car along with gguk while hanuel was sitting on his laps , Jungkook at the passenger seat while his driver was driving towards hospital where Jungkook had recommended by his private doctor.

The pretty male confusedly look down at hanuel when the boy struggle out of his hold only to reach out to jeongguk who stare at the boy for some moments before picking up and make him sits on his laps , he stare down at hanuel who was staring at him with a pout on his face.

But he flinch slightly when the boy raise his body up only to messily leave a kiss right above his nose.

"Hannie kisses make dada smile so clownglue smile for hannie" the boy mumble with a pout and Taehyung stare outside the window instantly when Jeongguk turn to stare at him.

"But I'm not sad" hanuel nods at that before resting his head against gguk's chest and the said male sighs staring down at the boy's face , how come he didn't pay attention to the resemblance all these while ? Is really a father of a kid?.

It wasn't long after when they get to the hospital, they're able to enter through private route and go directly to the doctor's office as Jungkook made arrangements because of tae's career . It won't really end well seeing Taehyung with him when he's practically one of the person funding the company he's under.

The doctor stand up instantly immediately they enter his office and he smile at Tae before his eyes fall on hanuel who was casually chilling in gguk's hold , the doctor stare between the Jeon's and hanuel before the dramatically clear his throat and motion for them to have a seat.

"U-h , so you said you have any emergency and oh congratulations? I didn't knew you had a kid" the doctor smile causing Jungkook to Chuckles slightly, he sighs when he catch gguk rolling his eyes.

"That's why we are here , we need DNA test with this boy" the doctor eyes went wide in shocked before his eyes trail off to Taehyung who was sitting silently.

"Eh? Is this man claiming to own the boy ? Even a blind can definitely see he's a Jeon without looking twice" Tae smile and decided to just stay quiet, he just want this done and know where he stands.

Jungkook reaction is likely favourable to him but gguk ? He felt like someone has just set time bomb now , what if that man decided to take hanuel away from him? From their small discussion today , it's obvious jeongguk still hate him and his anger make that more than clear to him.

"I want to know maybe I'm the real father of the kid or Jungkook is , so stop talking nonsense and get to work" gguk hiss towards the doctor who gave him a what the fuck look but whatever he has plan to say dead against his throat when he meet gguk's deadly gaze.

Instead, he nods calling a nurse to come into the room and take the twins blood sample along with hanuel's.

"It's going to hurt a bit hannie but you have to be a good boy okay?" Taehyung chuckle when hanuel trembling lips try to spread into smile and he signal the nurse to go ahead which she did and thankfully hanuel didn't make a fuss out of it.

"How many minutes before the results will be out ?" Gguk ask and the doctor mentally roll his eyes at his impatient nature before replying .

"Some minutes Mr Jeon"

It was exactly one hour later when the doctor comes back with the test results, he sighs looking at hanuel who was now sleeping on gguk's chest and the said man was staring at him waiting for him to speak.

The man dramatically clear his throat before speaking up.

"Mr jeongguk is the father of this kid" the doctor announce and Jungkook and Taehyung are more than surprised, is it what they called karma ? Because gguk refused to accept the truth that are lingering right infront of his eyes?.

"Oh congratulations bro" Jungkook Chuckled at gguk's bewilderment, he was staring at hanuel with his eyes wide open , he really can't believe he have got a kid.

Taehyung on the other hand doesn't know what to do or say , what else now ? Is jeongguk going to ask for hanuel's custody or what?.

"Thanks doctor, we'll get going now and we talk on phone" Jungkook shakes hand with the doctor and stand, shifting hanuel into his one hand just to use his free hand to pull jeongguk along with him.

Taehyung was glad when kook has order the driver to drive back to his house , he was grateful for that.

"Hanuel is my child ?" Jeongguk murmured absentmindedly and kook just keep patting his brother's back until they get back to Taehyung house , the three enter the room only to meet yoongi and jimin that are looking worried.

"Where did you went to?" Jimin ask instantly pulling Taehyung's hands and the said male smile softly at him.

" We went to the hospital, gguk didn't believe my words which I understand- I mean I had never been honest with him but the DNA results shows hanuel is his kid- his full blood chim" jimin eyes went wide as he take glance at gguk who was now gently taking hanuel from Jungkook's hold , making sure not to wake the boy up.

"Did he say anything yet ?" Jimin whisper back and Tae shakes his head as a no.

"I really can't believe you two can't even point out such a simple thing!" Yoongi shakes his head unamused at the Jeon's causing Jungkook to roll his eyes while gguk was too busy staring at gguk tie even notice that.

"Jeongguk isn't too okay , I mean medically- he was to have low sperm count and all effort to treat it was proven abortive , he even travelled out of the country to treat it but was left with failure- so understand his shock with hanuel , he has given up on imagine having his own kid" Jungkook step closer and explain to others who have their eyes wide open , even yoongi that has known the twins for years didn't even know about that.

Now , Taehyung very well why jeongguk had thought he was lying earlier.

"So he has probably notice the looks in hanuel but doesn't want to give himself a fake hope and decided to ignore it?" Jimin mumble and other turn to stare at gguk who seem to have been locked out of the present , he was staring at hanuel like his most precious possession.

And Taehyung felt threatened.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comments