forty-nine

Welcome💜

Taehyung frown staring at the building infront of them with his side eyes as he alighted from the cab with hanuel , after performing three weeks straight at different locations- he finally have off day to himself but he ended up making some cookies with hanuel and the boy insisted on bringing some for his papa.

Taehyung really never have idea of where Jungkook's company is located, which is also the mostly place you can find gguk too- he was left with choice of hanuel being his guide and that's how he found himself infront of this big giant building after hanuel has told their location to the cab driver.

Sound absurd for him to blindly follow a five years old boy direction but he really haven't thought about that until now , he knows Jungkook is CEO but there's no way he'd own the building infront of him.

"Is this really the place Han?" He ask softly but sighs when hanuel give him a look before running towards the building entrance with the trailing behind, Taehyung walk faster when he sees hanuel bumping into one of the securities at the entrance of the beautiful but big building.

He was going to speak up and apologize to the guard when one of them bend down and pick hanuel up only to starts spinning around , the little boy loud laughs soon reach Taehyung's ears and he was really convinced they're in the real location. Jungkook owns this building.

"hannie come with dada" the security straighten up their posture when hanuel pointed at Taehyung who was standing awkwardly one side , he guess Han just have become close with the workers here when he was away for one year.

"Sorry, welcome" Taehyung bow slightly to them and with the look on their faces , he knows they definitely recognize him.

"Please we are here to see Mr Jeon" Taehyung spoke softly but before any of the men could answer him , hanuel speak up.

"I know papa kook office dada" hanuel pout causing Taehyung to laugh shortly as hanuel slip down the man who was holding him body , he wave at the men as he get hold of Taehyung's hand and starts dragging him inside the company.

Taehyung let himself get dragged by his son towards a private elevator, he can see some staffs around giving him looks but didn't try to stop him- they know only Jungkook and his twin brother finger print can unlock the elevator that lead directly to their CEO cabin.

"Ups dada" Taehyung frown but did as his baby has requested, he lift hanuel up and he wasn't the only one shock when hanuel place his yfinger above the lock and it was unlock instantly.

"Papa kook teaches hannie to do that" Taehyung smile sheepishly at the staffs and get into the elevator with hanuel still hanging on his dada body, the electric box finally came to halt after some minutes and Taehyung step out looking around confusedly.

The only thing he can see are blank grey walls and not even a single door in sight.

Hanuel tap Taehyung to put him down which the idol did as he was told.

He frown confusedly when hanuel starts counting his own steps then stop infront of the wall before tapping the wall , and Taehyung eyes only watch wide when the suppose wall starts opening then reveal another long hall way but not blank like the previous one.

They step inside the wall which closes behind them instantly and Taehyung follow hanuel until the boy stop infront of the door at the end of the long hall way.

"This is papa kook office, we are going surprise okay?" Taehyung nod absentmindedly, still trying to understand why the hell there are so many precaution to get access to Jungkook's office.