twenty-six

Welcome 💜

Taehyung cough out awkwardly staring at Jungkook who seemly too calm for whatever just leave his lips , the idol doesn't really understand anything that's going on too smooth with Jungkook, he concluded the male is probably planning to get back on him.

"So fucking beautiful" Jungkook affirm his earlier words , Taehyung really doesn't understand why Jungkook is doing this , what's with sudden compliments and acting so casual and normal with him?.

"U-hm , thank you" he decided to keep it casual and smile gently when he sees jeongguk coming down the stairs but with hanuel in his arms.

"He refused to fall asleep again" the man informed passing hanuel to Taehyung who nod pitching the boy's cheeks , the little giggle softly.

"Want me to introduce you to him? You know-" the idol trail off and gguk look at hanuel who was gently resting his head on tae's shoulder , the boy seem like he's in his safest place and gguk understand the little one.

He shakes his head.

"I don't think so , I don't want a situation where we mess his little brain , I'm fine with him not knowing who I am to him" gguk said even tho he'll want to hear his son call with Dad or papa , but at the same time he won't want anything to affect his baby.

"I don't support that , he'll have to know and I think now is the best moments not when he has grown up" Taehyung make hanuel sits properly on his laps , he gently cup the small face.

"Hannie , you know dada loves you a lot right?" hannie smile widely at that ,he lean up kissing tae's nose.

"Hannie love dada too" the Jeon's twins heart melt at that , it's clear hanuel love his dada just as much as the man love him. Their bond is cute.

"So listen to dada okay? , You know dada is your mummy right ?" Taehyung softly questions the little boy , saying his words one after the other to make it registered into the boy's little brain.

Hanuel giggles again.

"Yes , dada is hannie mummy" Jungkook chuckle at that .

"Does hannie wants to meet his papa ? Like since dada is hannie mummy , so hannie will have papa right ? Do you want to meet papa?" Taehyung carefully spoke staring at hanuel's eyes but he gulp when the little boy face mobbed into frown , his lips jutted out into a pout.

"Hannie don't need no papa , just dada" Taehyung Chuckle dryly at that before looking towards jeongguk who was looking down at his laps , the idol sighs looking down back at hanuel who has busy himself playing with the rope on his clothes.

"That's rude, you're making papa sad now and didn't minnie told you making someone sad is bad?" Taehyung also pout resembling the one on hanuel's face too , the boy eye went wide in surprised.

"B-but hannie didn't see papa all these while and is he watching hanuel from the sky?" The boy whisper the last part but his words manage to reach the Jeon's twins ears.

"Yeah , papa didn't knew all these while too but he's here now and no he's not watching from the sky- you'll see papa if you turn back" hanuel frown at his dada words but nevertheless, with the help of Taehyung he turn around but frown when he only see clownglues.

"Dada lied" he pout thinking maybe Taehyung has prank him as usual and Jungkook really want to know how Taehyung has made the boy so smart at such a little age , it's hard to believe hanuel's age.

"See papa is the clown glue that's sad , he thought hannie hates him" Tae points toward jeongguk who didn't dare raise his head up , he knows it wasn't his fault for not being there for hanuel and Taehyung but hearing the words from his son mouth has hit him more than it should, he feel extremely bad.

"Clownglue is papa ?" Jungkook was silently laughing at hanuel's surprised face , this boy need to be cast into acting soon.

"Yes baby and now he's sad" Taehyung push hanuel's weak buttons and he mentally smile when hanuel smile struggling to get down from his laps only to run towards where jeongguk was sitting.

The said male look up when he felt tapping on his laps but was surprised to see hanuel standin infront of him , the boy lift his arms up wordlessly telling jeongguk to pick him up but too much shocked couldn't make his act register in gguk's head until Taehyung speak up.

"He's asking to be pick" Taehyung stated and gguk make a realization sound before lifting the boy and make him sits down on his laps , he was shocked when hanuel's lift his body a little bit to kiss his cheeks.

"Don't be sad clow- oh papa" taekook shakes their head at hanuel's cute mistake.

Gguk was staring at the little boy bewildered, hearing hanuel calling him a papa doe a lot of things to his heart , cute little things if he may add. The feelings that someone full responsibility is expected on him didn't drown him up as he has always expected but rather , he felt Happy, too much happy.

"P-papa is not sad baby , just sorry for not coming earlier and make you mad at him" he softly spoke but hanuel shakes his head.

"Hannie not mad but little-mad-" Jungkook and Taehyung exchange look at that , this boy is so damn cute. They confusedly stare at each other when hannie hold his little pinky out for jeongguk.

"Formise won't leave dada and hannie again?" Taehyung knows this ain't the most moment to laugh but hanuel misusing the words promise in such a cute way didn't help him holding back.

"It's promise baby" the idol softly correctly and hanuel frown before speaking up again.

"Same thing , papa qwickly formise" he grumble impatiently and smiling gently, gguk link his own pinky to the small boy own.

"I promise I won't stay away buddy" hanuel smile widely at that before wrapping his arms around gguk's neck , Taehyung can see how much the said man was trying hard to hold his emotions back.

Jungkook decided to cut off the silent.

"Gguk , Taehyung get more beautiful didn't he?" Taehyung choke on his breath and stare terrified at gguk who turn his gaze to him , before answering Jungkook's question.

"He surely did"

And Taehyung knows karma might just he at his doorstep after years.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment