forty-eight

Welcome💜

"What the heck!" Others couldn't hide their shocks , they all keep staring at Taehyung's phone with their eyes wide open. They wants to be well assured they definitely wasn't seeing things on their own.

"Even his debut song took two months before it reaches fifty millions views" yoongi stated and others hums , it's obviously hanuel's card that yoongi pull last night has left some fans no choices than to take a second chance on the idol.

"Oh my God ! This worth millions of celebration , I think hanuel showing up on stage and helping Taehyung to hit that highnotes was what changes everyone's mind" jimin suddenly voice out his opinion and with others expression, he can tell they are definitely thinking the same thing.

"Yoongi hyung our savior and hanuel the star of the house" Taehyung dramatically smooch yoongi's face with kisses causing the said male to drew out a disgusting expression even tho the smile on his face is more than enough to show he was also happy the way things had turn out for them.

"Isn't this the best moments to sing 'moonlight to hanuel' ?" Namjoon question and others nod and jimin dramatically hold Taehyung's phone up to his mouth like a microphone and they both starts walking upstairs to disturb poor sleepy baby with a special performance.

"So that basically means we can check online?" Jungkook ask drawing his phone out of his pocket.

"Yeah , the hates will still be there but we're only focusing on the positive responses. This turn out amazing than we had imagine" yoongi stated calmly but they snap their head up when Jungkook suddenly gasps surprised.

"You know another award show is holding in five days , one of my friends that helped to get time at last night show just texted me and said the award show founder is asking maybe Taehyung can attend? They'll give him ten minutes straight to perform on stage" Jungkook was smiling widely instantly replying to message, of course he can't say no.

"Watch taehyung getting exhausted during these days , I think there are more award shows and if they all decided to reach out--- that poor boy is going to cry" Jin exclaim and others chuckle but look towards the stairs when they heard hanuel crying voice.

"Guess they've wake him up , Jungkook you're in trouble today" gguk instantly stand up walking away to the kitchen knowing damn well how long hanuel's tantrum can last once he was forced out of his sleep.

Jungkook didn't have chance to talk when hanuel already steps down the stairs and latch himself on kook sobbing loudly against the man's neck.

Jimin and Taehyung who has been the culprit are smiling sheepishly down at the boy, hanuel hates getting wake up when he wasn't satisfy with his sleep.

"What's wrong little champ? Is it dada and Minnie?, Don't cry baby papa is here" Jungkook was on his feet rocking the little boy body back and forth as he tries to soothing the crying boy.

"Taehyung you're performing In another award show just in five days , you've got ten minutes to spend on stage" yoongi announce to Taehyung who look at him shock before a smile break into his face and he hug jimin tightly.

"Chim , I did it" jimin just smiles dreamily staring at Taehyung's face, this is probably the first time in years he's seeing Taehyung looking so happy and feel-- he felt like the boy is in his bestest zone.

"Yeah , you did it" he trail off patting Taehyung's hair gently.

"You should take vocal lessons from hanuel" yoongi suddenly announce making everyone in the room give him a what the fuck look.

"Yes , because no more crying now on stage---

"Hyung you're rude" Tae pout rolling his eyes at yoongi who just press his lips into thin line.

"What he wanted to say is : don't cry on stage anymore because you should only smile now , leave the past in the past and don't let the lyrics about your past bring tears out of your eyes" jimin butted in using his hand as a microphone causing yoongi to give him a blank expression.

Hanuel's cries had died down and he's now resting his head against Jungkook's shoulder with his thumb in his mouth.

"Practice, practice time hoes! We need to pick another music from your album-- before the official date of your album will be released" jimin get to work instantly, getting the files that has been lazily laying on the table in their living room.

"Han fifth birthday is coming up soon--

"It's in twenty-seven days" Jin announce as they all have been counting down to the little boy big five celebration, sometimes they forgot hanuel is just five judging by the boy's smartness.

"Perfect day for your album release, so let's pick another song to perform in five days and we'll put the audio version on YouTube after your performance, just like we did yesterday" jimin suggested and Taehyung just nods , he's fine with everything others suggested- afterall they've been the ones around him till now.

"I've to add hanuel's song to the album then , I'll make a song for his birthday---

"When are you going to make song for us too on your album? Hanuel is always lucky one---

"Because he's Taehyung's lucky charm" yoongi deadpanned making Jin pressed his lips into thin line.

"It's added already tho" Taehyung smiles at others surprised faces.

"It was meant as surprised dummy" Taehyung shrugs , he knows others probably won't get to Listen to it until the said release date.

"Cheers to more success" gguk enter the room is with juice but they were pour inside wine glass which makes the rest to laugh loudly but cheers into more success anyway.

Jungkook enter Taehyung's room later in the night after tugging hanuel to sleep.

"Is he finally asleep?" Taehyung ask as he was laying on his side besides gguk who have his arms loosely wrap around Taehyung's waist , his eyes closed as he was already sleeping.

"Yeah" kook grumble before getting into the bed and lie down facing Taehyung, he bring his hand up to brush the younger's hair away from his face.

Jungkook move forward a bit to peck Taehyung's lips and the idol sighs knowing Jungkook is very bad at keeping his hands to himself whenever he's present.

"You still haven't give us answer" Taehyung totally understand what the CEO was referring to.

"You know I'm still trying to sort my feelings out , don't wanna lie about what's not here-

"I know but I am just impatient about waiting, badly want to kiss those pretty lips like I always did back then-- maybe get hanuel a little younger princess

Jungkook laugh loudly when Taehyung smack his face.

"Pervert, I know that's exactly where you're getting to. Oh my gosh, you're such a dirty man" Taehyung groan turning to gguk but bite his lips to avoid smiling when he felt Jungkook shifting closer to him and hug his waist from the back.

He felt more happy than ever.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment