forty-three

Welcome💜

Koreaboo posted a picture

Liked by minyoung and others

Koreaboo: just while idol Taehyung was battling with his life at the hospital, he was hit with a letter from child affairs organization and he's about to loose the full custody over his son.

But just twenty-four hours later , the organization was strike with law suit of defamation and misinformation by athlete , Jeon jeongguk who claim he's the father of Kim Taehyung's son , Kim Jeon hanuel--

The two individuals are set to face at the court in three weeks but idol Kim Taehyung won't be present as he embark on his journey to the rehabilitation center.

View all comments

Kpopie: what the heck?! How can two men father one child? Why's going on here?

Stansea: when I read the first paragraph: what the heck then the second paragraph: wHAT THE HECk!!

Only awkward silent fill up the surroundings as they're all standing infront of the building with different expression, it's the rehabilitation center.

Taehyung turn to Jungkook who was the closest besides him.

"Pl-ease , I don't want to go-- I'll stop taking it please" the younger Jeon twin sighs before taking the younger's hands into his.

"I know you want to stop but-- to avoid having you in the last position you were for the past weeks, let's include professional help , if not for anything but hanuel's sake. Please Taehyung, I don't want to be here sending you away into a scary place but we don't have any choice left---

"We have choice! Please take me home , I don't want to go inside there" Jungkook sighs hugging the male tightly, others just look around awkwardly as they're all trying to hold their tears back , jeongguk has stayed back at home with hanuel because they know it won't an easy job to get hanuel away from Taehyung face.

Yoongi , namjoon and Jin has also escort them to center.

"For hanuel , you've to get better fast-- we sign only six months for you but if you don't get better , we are to add another year-- there are thousands of reasons in there that'll want you to give up but please do think of hanuel whenever you're planning to give up----

Jimin pause meeting Taehyung's gaze.

"Remember hanuel doesn't deserve to have his favorite human away from him for long nor will he appreciates a drug addict as a mother or papa , the battle is only yours now to loose and win" with last glance at Taehyung, jimin turn back walking away back to their car.

Others also left along with him leaving Jungkook and Taehyung all alone.

The Jeon cup the idol's face gently in his hand before leaning forward and peck his nose sweetly , totally ignore how Taehyung has flinch at his sudden action.

"I'll be waiting for you , along with jeongguk and hanuel-- even if it takes hundred years and I'll make sure to come on every visit day , just me and nobody else. Please Taehyung, let's make this last time we'll be shedding tears for each other except it's out of happiness" the idol bites his lips back harshly and just nods his head before turning away from Jungkook, and with last breath-- he push the door open.

Hopefully , the moment he'll be stepping out of the place-- he'd be a better human.

When they get back home , they're all sitting inside jimin's and Taehyung's house living room. No one has made any comments since the moment they left the center , not like they've got something to talk about in the first place.

"It's just one day and we are all done already? How about we just go bring him back ?" Yoongi suddenly speak up and others won't lie about the fact that they had consider his suggestion for a second , but no--- Taehyung definitely needs proper help.

"I'll go and check on hanuel" gguk said going upstairs as he had tug the boy I to bed after he had cried for minutes for having Taehyung away.

All they can do is wait patiently and hopefully.

Koreaboo posted a picture

Liked by jeonjk and others

Koreaboo: today at the court, Jeon jeongguk has tendered a valid paternity test result which shows he's the real father of Kim Taehyung's son , Kim jeon hanuel.

So the child organization affairs charge of taking full right custody of hanuel was dismissed.

Comments:

Kpopie: what the heck!!! Then how the hell was he also Taehyung's son? This story isn't adding up at all

Joy : stay confused hoes....

A/n

The next two chapters are already available , please do check out 💜💜

Finally glad to write the lady sad chapter...

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment