twenty-five

Welcome💜

The silence in the room was suffocating both jimin and yoongi and the two decided to chill in the garden and give Taehyung chance to speak with jeongguk, they really need to speak and what they'll talking about is obvious.

"Uh-m do you want me to show you way to his room ?, I don't think he's comfortable that well?" Taehyung hesitantly said staring at hanuel who have frown on his face for sleeping so long in gguk's hands , hanuel enjoy his bed much better than anything.

Jeongguk snap his head up.

"He's not comfortable? U-h can you show me his room?" Taehyung nod motioning for jeongguk to follow him and he did going into hanuel's room together, he softly tug the boy into his bed and cover his body with the blanket , he look around the boy room for some moments before walking out along with Taehyung.

"So?" Jungkook was the first person to get tired of the silence and decided to speak up , gguk raise his brow confusedly at his twin brother before turning his gaze to tired who was staring down his laps , his trembling hands hide between his knees causing jeongguk to sighs out loudly.

"I am not taking hanuel away from you Taehyung" the Jeon twin announce causing Jungkook to smile ,he can't lie saying he was scared at the Beginning, he knows his twins brother more than anyone and he also knows jeongguk only deal with his emotions by anger and he won't really be so much surprised if he had went ahead and decided to ask for hanuel full custody.

But hearing different things from his mouth now make Jungkook breath out relief , even tho Taehyung didn't open his mouth to speak about his past to them , it's obviously clear to everyone of them that his whole world revolves around hanuel. And jeongguk isn't that cruel.

Jeongguk sighs at taehyung unconvinced expression before sitting up straight.

"I am not asking for you his custody , you're practically the one that carries him for nine months , raise him till the age he's at the moment so I'm not dumb to just ask to give him up to me-- I know we don't have good past but for the sake of my son , I'll try to tolerate your present because I won't be able to stay away from my son. So I'm always welcome to visit him and bring something for my son right ?" And the two twins flinch back from how loud Taehyung has shouted yes untop of his tongue , he was more than happy but when he realized his voice has come out louder than he intended he sighs.

And softly mumble a sorry out to the twins who sighs before calming their tense body , what has got such a dramatic reaction out of Taehyung?.

"I m-mean it's absolutely fine !, You're always welcome here at any moment. I mean to visit hanuel" Taehyung wants to have a moment to scream out untop of his tongue , gosh.

This just made him realize just how much the twins didn't deserve what he has done to them , jeongguk willingly letting him have hanuel's full custody without any argument is like a blessing to Taehyung.

Because , him out of everyone personally knows he won't have hold a chance against jeongguk if he indeed decided to pursue hanuel's custody legally , he doesn't even realize he was crying out of happiness.

"W-why are you crying ? I am not taking hanuel with me" gguk confusedly questions making Tae bring his hands up to feel tears on his cheeks truly , he quickly wipe them off.

"Uh-m it's happy tears , don't worry about it and thank you so much" gguk sighs at his words before looking away , trying not to look at the expression in the boy's eyes.

And hanuel save the moment when he starts crying out for tae but before the pretty male could move , jeongguk was already on his feet going upstairs to help the little boy down.

Leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone in the living room.

"How have you been?" Taehyung head snap up instantly at the sudden voice and he look around to make sure Jungkook's question was indeed directed at him causing the said male to chuckle , he can't believe this is the same Taehyung that has accepted cheating on him without feeling guilty years ago , why is he so cute now?.

"Me?" The idol question placing his palm above his chest and Jungkook titled his neck towards him.

"Who do you think is here ? Your shadow?" Taehyung roll his eyes at taunting voice but who can actually blame him when Jungkook was trying to start a conversation- normal conversation with him like they're friends or something? , Taehyung doesn't understand the sudden change.

It's going too good and it's giving him creepy vibes ( me when I have a good day with no problem : that's suspicious , that's weird 👀👀😂😂).

"I'm doing great , how about you?" He decided to answer Jungkook's question and the said male hummed.

"Also doing great , heard you were in Spain? Fun there? I mean it might be hard having to train a kid in a strange country right ? , I'm not taunting you but just honestly curious" Jungkook quickly added when he sees tae's expression twisting at his question, the pretty male sighs still suspiciously eyeing Jungkook.

"It's not fun really but looking back now , it's really funny- hanuel isn't much a troublesome kid , I've got so many videos of him. He's so fucking cut--" Tae pressed his lips into thin line when he finally remembered whom he was speaking with , he mentally scold himself for getting carried away while talking about hanuel.

But don't blame , the boy just make his whole world light up that he find it hard not to loose focus anytime someone ask him about how training hanuel look like.

"Really ? I'll like to see the videos , and he told us his name is Kim Jeon hanuel" Jungkook Chuckle slightly at tae's bewildered expression.

"He did ? That's brat!-

"Taehyung?" The idol snap his head up at Jeongguk's voice and he stands up when he sees the male standing at the end of the stairs.

"He's sucking on his clothes in sleep so I guess he always sleep with his pacifier on and I couldn't find any in his room" gguk inform and Taehyung make a realization sound before going into the kitchen and come back with a pacifier giving it gguk who thanks him before going back to hanuel's room.

"He's really taking his fatherhood serious now?" Jungkook Chuckle and taehyung hummed still doesn't know how to react to Jungkook acting nice with him.

"He is" he mumble under his breath.

"Will it sound absurd if I say you're looking more beautiful than before?" And Taehyung choke on nothing but his own breath.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment

( Don't ask for update, I'm going to sleep 🌚🌚 yeah it's 5:41pm and so what 🙂🤫)