two

Welcome💜 ( pay attention to lyrics, the past will be easier to understand then)

Hopeworld posted a picture

Liked by irenequeen and 7,676,677 others

Hopeworld : the day is here #HAN is out on all platform now and happy ending video is out on YouTube, get to know more about our new artist in the interview going live in thirty minutes #kimtaehyungdebut #happyending #kingtaehyung

Load all comments.

Kpoplover: Damn! I better go check out and where you see god ?

Netizensjudge: listen to the whole album and I'm coming back to comment when I regain breath #kimtaehyung

Taehyung legs are bouncing furiously on the floor and he was highly and extremely grateful to the table that's hiding his shaky hands from everyone view , he was scared , fuck scares, he's terrified.

If he get chance he'd definitely run away and never look back , but where can he run to? When the hundreds cameras infront of him are flashing rapidly at no one other than him.

And the thought that the whole country are probably watching him at the moment made him wants to disappear and hide somewhere far away from all eyes , he doesn't wants this much attention, at least not yet.

He gulp nodding his head when hoseok who was sitting infront of him along with the reporters raise his hands up to give him double thumbs up , he close his eyes for a second and decided to brave for this time. He can't escape it but might as well just face it.

"Good day everyone, my name's Kim Taehyung and I'm twenty-five years old ,born and raised in Korea Seoul , I just made my debut with my album called HAN with the lead single which goes by the name 'happt ending' , please take care of me" he stand up bowing to everyone when hoseok signal him to do so , he mentally pat his own head for saying so much words without stuttering.

Without wasting much time since we are informed you've got a performance in a hour time , let me ask you where did the name HAN comes from?

Taehyung gulps looking towards hoseok who nods his head telling him to go ahead , he really doesn't know how this would've end if hoseok isn't here to help out.

"HAN is letters that I picked from my son name which is hanuel" he replied and he already expected the confused look that overtake the reporter face but his son is more than a gift that he'll decided to hide away for some absurd reasons.

Oh that's nice , the lead single is happy ending , you're talking about someone that's the happy ending you deserve which got people talking maybe you're referring to a lover but now , I guess you're talking about your son?

Taehyung smiles nodding his head , a lover ? Complicated.

"Yeah , happy ending and moonlight are all about my son , there's no any lover anywhere" he said smiling softly and chuckle silently when hoseok winks at him.

You overcome all debut by your new album , can you brief us about how is it working on your album?

"Uh-m , it's stressful? Yeah because I've got only one months to write the lyrics since I insisted on writing the whole album by myself, it's fun and nerve wrecking at the same time but the song I really enjoy writing most is 'no pieces to collect' " Taehyung can see some people giving him a confused look saying he enjoy writing the most sad song on his album.

A lot of comments are about the track you mentioned, people are really curious to know what's about? , Can you sing a verse for us?.

"It's a about past events and I'll sing verse two-- you scared ? (I feel it) , terrified? (So funny). Screaming my name? Yeah I heard them but , what you got? Only the loud silence in the room , where I laid cold on the floor , in my cold blood . Your loud agony screams reach my ears , trying to move but I found me dead , you praying for me to live and I'm praying for death, so funny that we're still here even tho ( no piece to collect back then-- but I got you to hold on to

Taehyung stop looking at everyone as he doesn't understand the look they're giving him.

Uh those are really your real life story put into lyrics?

"Yes , but I'm fine because now we are here" hoseok chuckle when he realise Taehyung has just used his track name again.

To me is also another complicated song from the album , can you sing some lines and try to break it down for us in short way. Time isn't in our side.

"Uh-m , the lyrics goes like -- hey (me) , it's the best of you from the future. I know you drowning finding no way out,hey(me). Why you crying for the path you had chosen , why don't you wipe your tears and put them back on? *Chuckles* I am talking about those fake smile you sly little thing" Taehyung pause smiling shyly as he stare down at his laps when everyone starts calling loudly.

You've got an amazing voice with no instruments on , mind explaining the lyrics to us?.

"It's basically a letter to past me , everyone take steps , make a lot of mistakes and I made mine too but a lot cries of regrets , the present Kim Taehyung just wants the past one to realise he doesn't have right to cry over choices that he picked so yeah" Taehyung bite his lips and mentally accolades himself for coming up with a better explanation that's so simple to avoid saying words that aren't meant to be said.

Last track is named sorry , you've got a lot of people you're saying sorry to and we are curious so a little explanation?

" I cry all those tears of regrets but all they screaming are sorry(s) , to your broken heart (I'm sorry) , the betrayals and dirty game ( I'm sorry). When you remember me don't curse on my name , those deadly nightmares of a journey did left-- a beautiful gift behind I'm wishing- you to be here but I know I lost.. the lyrics are clear , it's sorry to people from the past so yeah nothing much" Taehyung shrugs his shoulder smiling, he find himself liking the interview than he had expected but it's too early to think things are going smoothly.

It's time for your performance, you're doing great and we hope to see more at the top in the future.

The pretty male also smile bowing to them and sighs when the company staffs starts leading him backstage.

He was crush by hanuel and jimin that are already waiting for him.

Things are going well , but till when?.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment