"I didn't," she says immediately after.

"I didn't know that, I don't have feelings for you. You might have feelings for me, but I don't go for women like you," I say knowing I'm lying.

"Women like me? I didn't say anything rude to you, why are you being a dick," she stands and walks off.

Damnit, I'm stupid.

I do feel something when I'm around her and most of what I said is a lie, I would get to know her romantically but again I can't.

I get up watching her hit the elevator button like crazy, putting my arms around her she turns around and pushes me away saying, "don't touch me, you don't go for women like me? Am I not old enough for you something? I'm not saying I want to be with you, but you hurt my feelings."

"Listen I'm sorry," grabbing her hand I continue, "I didn't mean it like that. What I meant was I'm not ready to be in a relationship with any woman at any age. There's nothing wrong with you, and I don't want you to be upset with me."

Her face relaxes a bit and she responds, "it's a little too late for that," she shrugs her shoulders and I pull her into me by her waist, "how about we do something as friends with benefits."

"What do you want to do," she pauses and laughs before saying, "fuck me over the balcony," she raises her eyebrows I lean down kissing her forehead.

I was thinking of taking her on a car ride, but her idea sounds more intriguing.

"I don't have a condom," I state and she shrugs her shoulders, grabbing my hand, "just pull out and don't grab onto my hair, I just got it done."

We walk over to the balcony and she waist no time taking off and dropping every fabric on the floor, grabbing her warm waist I press my boner against her bare ass, "do you feel what you're doing to be, my beautiful girl."

I grind myself into her and grab her hand, bringing it down to her pussy, and control where she rubs it, "I want you to feel how wet you are before I do, understand,"

"Yes," she moans and I use my other hand to smack the side of her thigh, "yes what," I ask aggressively.

"Yes I understand," I smack her thigh again, but this time with more force, "It's yes sir, now say it," she moans as I apply more pressure to her sensitive wetness.

"Yes sir," she says through a moan and I kiss her back before saying, "good girl, now bend over and look down at the city."

I move my hand from hers and start by taking my shirt off and then carefully take my pants and boxers off. My boner starts throbbing and I look down at it standing, "fuck," I groan grabbing onto the back of Ella's neck, "do you want me to shove it or go slow."

"I want you to," I cut her off before she gets the chance to answer and shoves every single inch of me into her tighten walls, "oh my god," I see her hands visibly tightening on the rails.

"It's okay," I lean down to her ear, "I'm not continuing until you unclench yourself," she turns her head to the side and I lean down even more continuing my lips to hers.

As soon as I feel her relax I place a hand on her waist and slowly grind and circle my hips inside of her pussy. It's so warm and so fucking wet, I pull away from the kiss straightening my back up, and placing my other hand on the other side of her waist.

I continue grinding slow into her and firmly keeping her pressed against me, "God your pussy is soaked," I groan laying my head back and taking in every moan that escapes her soft lips.

I bring my hands up to her ass cheeks and grip them while starting to slowly thrust in and out of her. You know a woman's pussy is good when you can hear the wetness of it as you glide into the warmth.

I lift my head and slowly spreads her ass cheeks to look down at my dick going in and out, "harder baby," she requests through a moan. My mouth drops and my eyes roll back seeing how much she creamed my dick in this short amount of time.

I glide my hands back to her side and start throwing my dick into her while pulling her back at a rhythmic medium pace, "fuck yes Hunny," she moans sweetly.

My low groans soon reveal themselves when her juices coat every inch of my dick, "ah.. fuck you're going to make cum," I moan opening my eyes and looking at the beautiful city lights in front of us.

My pace in pace creases and I feel my pre- cum coming up any minute so I pull out jerking myself. I finish on her left ass cheek before putting myself back inside of her and immediately start pounding.

"You fuck me so good," she moans looking down at the city and I grab onto the back of her next using that to pull her back into my nonstop pumps.

She tightens against me and I stop letting out one loud groan, getting goosebumps my muscles tighten at the same time as I stop myself from flooding her already dripping pussy, "F-fuck.. yes," I huff before starting to go at the same rate.

"Please make me," she lets out one loud moan before continuing, "m-make me cum," she begs through pleasure we both can't run away from.

I lay my stomach down on her back panting next to her ear, "the best pussy in the fucking world," I whisper against her ear before gently pecking it.

I pull her back into me even more, completely buried in her tighten walls and dripped pussy. Placing my other hand on her clit I rub it with my middle finger at the right pressure and speed making sure to grind my hips in her, rubbing against her G-spot.

Dissolved in the simple pleasure of being in her wetness I kiss down to her shoulder moaning just as loud as her, "awh.. just like that, fuck," I mumble rubbing her clit a little faster.

She tries to run her hips away but I keep her firm against me as she blurts multiple times, "I'm going to cum." She stated that at least five times before her body shocked underneath me and her juice coated every inch of me, "KING," she hollers while I pepper her with a kiss on her shoulder.

Such a good girl.

She pants loud while I continue to grind my buried dick inside of her, "shit... it's my turn," I groan laying my head against hers.

"Cum in me," she moans placing a hand on the side of my head.

"You don't want that," I groan knowing she'll beat my ass if I did after we get out of this intense moment.

I jolt back pulling my dick out of her and quickly starting to jerk it, "oh.. fuck yes hell! Fuck yes," I moan throwing my head back and looking up at the night sky.

My muscles tighten and when I feel the build-up happening I look down at Ella's big ass and relaxed figure, cumming on her ass and back from a loud animalistic groan following.

I stand there panting and Ella turns around looking up at me with arousing eyes. I close my eyes and shake my head for a split second before opening them and putting my head up, "high five beautiful," I say with a weak but pleased smile.

She high-fives me saying, "you're the best fuck buddy, but sex isn't going to fix me being upset with you every time."

I fixed it this time, that's all I'm worried about.

S O C I A L SInstagram : @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram : @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe