"Goddamnit," he hollers and catches his breath, and rolls off of me, taking the condom off and throwing it in the trash beside my bed, "High five," he holds up his hand and I laugh while giving him a high five.

Turning over I lay on my stomach and King looks over at me, "shouldn't you be going to pee," he asks with a shitty attitude.

The reason why he came here to have sex was to release some anger about his job.

"Yes, but I'll do that in a second, I have to tell you something," even though King has been pissing me off with his snappy attitude I still can't drive myself away from his mouth and dick.

"What's up?" I turn to my side looking at him and he turns his head towards me.

"Don't be mad, but I did something at work," I say and he brings in a deep breath before asking, "what the hell did you do, I swear if you went in the emails I specifically told you not to do," he practically screams.

But that's exactly what I did, I was curious, and when people tell me not to do something I feel the need to do it more.

It goes quiet as I stare at him and he gets up putting on his clothes, "you're fired," he says lowly.

"I'm what," I ask sitting up in bed and pushing my eyebrows together.

My dad is going to be pissed when he finds out I lost this job.

"You're fucking fired," he finishes putting on his clothes and leans over to kiss me but I move my head away.

He grabs me by my chin and presses our lips together, giving me a hard unneeded kiss. He roughly pulls away and says, "don't you ever move away from my kiss again."

His stupid ass just fired me and expects me not to be pissed, "just leave," I respond aggravated, and he gives me another kiss before walking out.

He didn't forget to slam my door tho, "fuck you too, King," I yell I think loud enough for him to hear.

The Next Night

Walking downstairs I go straight to the kitchen like I always do when I come out of my room.

I hate fucking with these people, so I only come out of my room when I need something.

My dad stops me as soon as I'm downstairs asking, "why didn't you go to work today."

I'm still pissed at King, and I can't tell my dad I got fired because he'll kill me.

I ignore him and he slaps me hard across my face, "listen to me young lady, I swear if you ever stay quiet after I ask you a question I'll put you in that basement and let you relive your childhood."

I don't do anything back, I just hold my cheek and think back to my childhood. My dad is an evil man.

That's why when I was in high school I was beaten senseless by my ex, I always thought it was okay.

"I'm going to ask you again and if you don't answer it's over for you," he threatens.

My dad is a big guy, a tall and buff guy, he and King are about the same size. When I was younger I thought he was the biggest and strongest man in the world, so I never tried to do anything to make him mad.

I failed.

"I was fired! Okay," I say before he asks the question again, "I didn't want to tell you because you always get mad at me over the smallest things, but Ezal is always perfect in your eyes."

"Because Ezal is my son, you're my daughter. You're good for one thing and you know what that thing is," he grabs me by my arm and I snatch it away, "no I don't, dad, what am I good at?"

I want him to say it. I want him to admit what he did to me growing up, that's the only reason why I'm crying.

"Opening your legs and being a punching bag, now get out of my house," he screams pointing to the door behind me.

"I will and when I tell mom what you did to me for 9 years of my life, she's going to leave you," I cry.

"Leave," he says again and I walk to the door grabbing my shoes and jacket, "and you're a fool if you think your mom didn't hear what was going on," he laughs standing in the same spot.

I walk out slamming the door and crying.

I hate my life. Why would he laugh about hurting me.

S O C I A L SInstagram : @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram : @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe