"You better not get her in any mess," my dad says firmly to King.

Mess? What mess?

The office job is me sitting at King's desk and going over certain documents, the hard part is I'm not allowed to read them.

I have to look for a stamp that says Distraction.

He's leaning over my shoulder showing me stuff on his computer as I sit in his chair, "so how do you know my dad," I ask rubbing his forearm.

"We grew up together, but I had no idea you were his daughter," he answers nonchalantly continuing to scroll through emails.

My parents had me at 17 and my brother at 15, they were young hateful parents and always told me I ruined their childhood. But what about Ezal?...

"Wait so did you know me when I was younger," I ask kinda weirded out. I don't remember him being around, so I doubt he was.

"Your dad and I were best friends from ages 5 to 16, I knew he had a kid, but when I went back to Russia for a few years and didn't know he had another," he explains and clicks on something.

He leans down kissing my shoulder and then my neck before looking back at the computer and continuing to talk, "if I would've watched you grow up I wouldn't be fucking you, I'm surprised I'm sleeping with someone your age," he laughs but it's awkward.

"Shouldn't be because you haven't fucked or talked to me in two weeks," I respond looking at the email he's scanning through.

"Why do you think I gave you this job, Rose" he asks before kissing the top of my head and points to something on the computer screen, "I need you to make sure we get all of these shipments, don't click on shit you're not supposed to."

He was about to walk off, but I ask, "how much are you paying me to do this?"

"I'm paying you with orgasms," he says continuing to walk out of the office.

Did he give me this job to fuck me?

Hell no!

I still did it though because he did say this is practice, and maybe I can get money out of him because he's clearly rich and a older man.

Sugar daddy?

After I'm done doing what he told me to do I lean back in the chair and get on my phone, there's nothing better to do.

His office smells like him- he smells like Dior Sauvage cologne.

Someone hits the desk hard and I jump up from my seat when my coffee King brought me lands on my leg, "you son of a bitch," I yell when I feel the burning sensation on my left leg.

"I don't think my brother would like you calling our mother a bitch," he says with laughter and I look up glaring at him.

King walks into the office with more papers in his hands, "what's going on here," he asks walking up to us.

"This dumbass slammed on the desk and waisted coffee on my lap," I can feel my leg getting sticky.

"Why the fuck would you do that idiot," King asks placing the papers down and looking at the guy.

They look alike. King has longer hair he always wears in a bun and the other guy looks just like him minus the long hair and multiple tattoos.

"I was just playing around," the guy says standing up from his seat.

"Just take your skirt off you'll be fine," he looks over at my angry expression.

Why would I get undressed in front of someone I don't know?

"I'm leaving," I announce grabbing all of my things.

"Calm down I'm gay, I wouldn't like whatever you're packing down there anyways," he rolls his eyes at me and I walk around them.

About to walk out of the door King grabs me and softly pulls me into him, "don't let the first-day stress you out."

Is he touchy like this with everyone?

Practically pushing him away I walk out of the office, "I have to drive you home," King hollers when I'm halfway down the hall.

I turn back around, "ughh," he walks down the hall and as soon as he makes it to me he kisses the side of my neck, "you smell like vanilla and coffee," he teases.

"No shit, take me home," I laugh.

S O C I A L SInstagram : @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram : @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe