I smirk and pull her panties off before putting her thighs on my shoulder, fuck her pussy is so beautiful.

I waste no time burying my tongue in it.

I might regret fucking her because I'll admit I do get attached, but I'll be leaving in no time. Last night was something I've been wanting to do with an American woman, but I wasn't sure which American woman I should pick.

Looks like I got me a fuck buddy while I live in Texas

She grips the back of my head as I glide my tongue in and out of her tight walls. Her moans were low and so fucking sexy.

I reach up under her dress grabbing onto her breast to pull her down more onto my tongue.

Her taste makes me bury my tongue in there for a while and flick it, "don't stop doing that please," she moans louder and I circle my thumbs around her hard nipples.

I don't stop, I flick my tongue inside of her faster and when I feel her tighten I pull it out, "you better not cum, I haven't got to that clit yet," I lick my lips before leaving a gentle kiss on her clit.

"Forget my clit, I want your dick," she pulls on my hair for me to look up at her, but this pussy is too good for her not to cum on my face again.

"I'll make you finish fast sexy, just a few more seconds," I move my hands from her breast and use them to spread her pussy lips,

Damn, she has a nice fucking clit.

I press my tongue against it and she tightens her thighs around my head.

I flick my tongue on it and suck it in a few times, groaning against it.

She moans and moves her hands from my hair up to the sheets to grab, a few seconds with her sensitive clit is all I needed for her to cum.

She explodes, but I continue licking until her legs shake, "Please King! Please," she begs.

Getting up I pull my pants down, rub my tip on her wet pussy and say, "maybe one day I will fuck you raw," I smirk down at her and reach over to my nightstand grabbing a condom.

I won't.

After putting it on I immediately shove every inch of me inside of her, "oh my god," I groan and roll my eyes to the back of my head and thrust slowly inside of the warmth.

Looking down at her I kiss her neck before going up to her ear, "I'm about to turn you around," I practically moan.

I hide my face for a little while longer so she doesn't see how good she's making me feel, and she marks my back with her nails.

Finally convincing myself to pull out I turn her around and shove myself back into her, "don't go easy on me," she moans.

She rests her stomach on the bed and her feet are firmly planted on the ground, I grab her waist and pull her back into every non-stopping pound, "I'll give you what you want, my rose."

I throw my hips into her at a wildly fast pace, and the smacks in my almost empty room and her moans fill the air.

She holds onto the sheets, but I pull her hands away from them and pin her wrist on her back, "this is what you wanted," I ask throwing my head back at how good she feels.

Her walls clench around me and I lean into her a little bit, smacking her ass once she says, "fuck, this is exactly what I wanted."

Leaning down I release her wrist and put my stomach against her warm back, I move her hair to the side and kiss gently on her ear.

Whispering and groaning in her ear I say, "you're going to give me this pussy whenever I want it, it's so fucking good," I grab her by her ponytail and press my forehead against the side of her head.

My pants, her moans, and the smacking feel the room.

She pushes herself back into me, so I stop thrusting, "my pussy is all fucking yours now."

I grind my hips into her and place my other hand on her waist, "fuck yes," I whisper laying all of me on her.

Sitting up I move both of my hands on her upper back to pin her down more and pound unrealistically fast into her, "I have to cum! Oh my god, I'm cumming," Ella moans as she shakes underneath me.

I slow down when I feel those walls squeezing me, "oh... fuck," I groan throwing my head back again.

My thrust is hard and slow now, I squeeze my eyes tight and groan lowly to myself, "just like that fuck, just like that..."

I speak Russian when I'm overwhelmed by something, and this pussy is hypnotizing.

I slow my thrust down completely and pull her body back into me, "my sweet... Ella, fuck baby," I groan while finishing into the condom.

As soon as I'm done I lay my body on top of hers tiredly.

"Take it out before it breaks," she laughs.

I listen and she turns around sitting in front of me, "high five," she holds up her hand, and I high-five her.

That was supposed to be a one time thing.

Leaning down I kiss her, "can I take the condom off," she asks against my lips.

Well, that's a first.

S O C I A L SInstagram : @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram : @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe