Chapter 16

Vanitas came out with the food acting like he doesn't know anything. "Is everything alright?" Vanitas asked setting the food down, Louis glared at Vanitas. "Why! Why! Why him!" He shouted.

That surprised everyone in the cafe "What's going on?" "Shh. We shouldn't get involved." "Shouldn't we tell the manager that the poor waiter is getting yelled at for no reason."

A lot of people were talking, Vanitas glanced around and looked back at Louis. "Sir. Please calm down, you are disturbing the other customers." Vanitas acted calm while Louis was just getting angrier.

"Shut up! I will not listen to the likes of you! Your a jerk to everyone around you, you treat everyone like their your play things! You have no right to be alive! If you weren't born then Noé would still be with me and everyone would be happier! You should just die already! Your parents probably didn't want you to be born! Who knows they probably hate you and want you to die too!"

Vanitas eyes widen not just his but everyone eyes widen. Glass shattered onto the hard ground as they saw it was Vanitas who dropped a plate "I'm...sorry for being...alive..." Vanitas says looking down.

The manager came out "You should be sorry for being alive! No one wants you to be alive! Just go and jump off a building or get hit by a car or-" suddenly Louis was cut off by a punch.

Dominique and Jeanne looked frightened, Noé punched Louis as he glared down at him deadly "Shut up! What is wrong with you! Why would you say those awful things to Vanitas!" Noé yells at Louis.

Suddenly Vanitas fell to his knees breathing heavily "Vanitas!" They turned to see the manager right by his side "I should die right? Wait non...I-I don't..." Vanitas kept mumbling stuff. "Calm down Vanitas. Take deep breathes. Someone call the ambulance and make sure to call Amelia!" The manager shouted.

It was clear Vanitas was having a hard time breathing. He was having a panic attack right now and the person that caused it was Louis De Sade.

Jeanne took her phone out "We need an ambulance right away. We're at XXXX cafe, please hurry!" Jeanne says as she hung up. "I called the ambulance they should be here soon." Jeanne tells Vanitas boss.

He nodded "Thank you." He thanked Jeanne one of the waiters came out of the manager office "Sir I contacted Amelia Ruth, she said she'll be here right away!" He told his boss.

Vanitas was suffering, everything around him was becoming blurry. It was getting harder for him to even breathe now. "Vanitas stay with us my boy!" The manager shouted to make sure Vanitas knows he's right beside him. "Vani!!" Amelia ran in along with Dante and Johann.

The three looked horrified at seeing Vanitas like this. Dante and Johann both clutched their fist as they stomped their way to Noé group "Who the hell caused this!" Dante yelled with so much anger.

Johann glared at Louis "It's obvious of who it was Dante. It was Louis De Sade." Johann gritted his teeth as he said it with so much hate in his tone. Dante grabbed Louis by the collar "You bastard! What the hell did you say to him to cause this!!!" Dante shouted at Louis.

Louis didn't look like he regretted it "I just told him the truth. That he shouldn't be alive and he should just die, I even told him that his parents probably hate him and wants him dead too." Louis tells them the truth.

Amelia eyes widen so did Dante and Johann as they were filled with rage now. Dante couldn't hold it in, he started beating Louis up. "YOU ASSHOLE!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH AWFUL THINGS TO OUR IMPORTANT FRIEND NO OUR FAMILY!!! YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO DIE!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN VANITAS HAD TO GO THROUGH!!!" Dante yelled at Louis.

Everyone was horrified by this "Stop! Your hurting my brother!" Dominique shouted as she tried to stop Dante but he didn't stop. Noé wondered what Dante meant about the pain Vanitas went through.

They didn't noticed the ambulance had arrived, Johann had to pull Dante back. "Dante stop! I would like to see him beaten up more but you can't kill him. Come on the ambulance is here." Johann tells Dante.

Dante tch at that "Fine. Let's get out of here." They went to the ambulance as they decided Amelia would ride with them while they followed behind.

Louis was on the ground beaten and bleeding, the girls looked horrified. Noé didn't know what to say, he was speechless about this whole thing.

Dominique and Jeanne helped Louis up "We should also get you to the hospital..." Jeanne says with a disappointed look not only her but so did Dominique. They might not like Vanitas but they know that Louis went too far.

Noé was leaving "Noé where are you going...?" Louis asked Noé, Prince Charming didn't face Louis "I'm going to go check on Vanitas." Noé simply answered Louis.

Louis eyes widen "Why the hell would you see that guy!! I'm the victim here!!" Louis shouted angrily "Shut up." Noé says with so much hate and Louis hated hearing it. "Your not the victim, Vanitas is. Your the reason he's going to the hospital! I don't want to see you or talk to you for awhile." Noé left.

Dominique looked into Louis eyes "Brother. Noé is right, Vanitas is the victim not you. You went too far with your words, I'll take you to the hospital." Dominique told her brother.

The manager went up to Louis all mad "I would like you to leave my restaurant young man." He tried to say it nicely, Louis was pissed but left with the girls without a fight breaking out.

At The Hospital

Vanitas was unconscious right now and laying on a hospital bed. They managed to help him out before anything serious happened to him.

Amelia, Dante and Johann were in the room looking at Vanitas. They hope that Vanitas would be okay when he woke up. Suddenly the door open making the group jump a little.

They turned to see a panting Noé "How is he doing?" Noé asked them. "He's fine now. The doctor said if they didn't bring him in time then he would have been in trouble..." Amelia tells Noé sadly.

Noé looked down "I'm sorry I couldn't stop Louis from saying those awful stuff." Noé apologized to them. Johann smiled a little "But you did. You were the one that punched him before we got there correct?" Johann asked Noé.

Noé nodded "Then you did do something you damn Prince Charming. You don't need to apologize the one that needs to is your stupid ex." Dante says looking at Noé.

But they all knew that Louis would never apologize for the things he said to Vanitas. And they wouldn't even forgive him for it anyways.

To be continued