I damn near jump out of my skin but do my best to try and play it off. I fight off the urge to cover myself up.

He doesn't say anything for a short while, and I get kind of nervous. Does he think I'm ugly or something?

Marshall then puts his hands on my waist and picks me up. He lifts me up briefly and sits me up on his lap so that I'm straddling him. His hands travel from my waist down and squeeze my ass. He pulls me towards him and his lips land on mine, his tongue pushing it's way in my mouth. My fingers fly to his head and attempt to pull on his very short hair. I don't know what's going on with me, it's all so new to me, but whatever it is, my body is definitely overreacting to it.

I'm starting to think that maybe it wouldn't be all that crazy for me to go through with it after all.

Until I hear the condom wrapper being torn open.

I feel him pull down his pants and boxers slightly as he positions me on his lap and starts lining himself with my entrance. He kisses down my neck as he does it, and that sends all kinds of tingles up my body, but all of that dies down as he tries to actually push his way inside of me.

From that point on, all I feel is excruciating pain.

I try to take it, I really do, but I involuntarily cry out as my nails dig harshly into the skin of his back.

"Goddamn chill!" Marhsall immediately exclaims. "You can't be marking my skin up like that."

"Sorry," I reply, trying my hardest not to whimper.

He tries again and my whole body tenses up again as my palms press against his chest.

"What is your problem?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I feel on the verge of tears.

"Didn't you want this?" I can tell that Marshall is starting to get frustrated.

"I did and I do. It's just... been a very long time for me, ok?" I lie. "Can you just go slow?"

"Ok, wait a minute. I got you."

Em suddenly grabs my waist once again as he picks me up and turns us around, throwing me on my back on the bed. He pushes my legs further apart and gets in between them. One of his hands finds it's way to my clit as his fingers start rubbing on it, while he kisses down my neck, my breasts, slowly but surely making it's way down my body.

This foreign intense feeling starts to build up in my body, and it feels almost ticklish but so damn good at the same time. I can hardly take it, but then he moves even further down and replaces his fingers with his mouth. And I have no idea what's going on. All I know is that my body is starting to shake uncontrollably.

"Marshall, what are you doing to me?!" I cry out, and then, I'm pretty sure I blank out, because for a certain period of time, I can no longer see or hear anything. It's like this pleasurable wave that sweeps over me and mutes everything in it's path.

By the time I come through, Em is getting back on top of me, his dick attempting to enter me once again and this time he succeds. I feel an extreme pain again, but this time it's somewhat dulled by pleasure, blanketed by it somehow.

My finger nails are digging into his back once again, only this time he doesn't seem to care.

He starts moving inside of me slowly at first but quickly picks up the pace.

And I don't know what possesses me, but I do my best to buck my hips back I into his, matching the movements of his hips, despite all of the pain I'm in. I wrap my legs around his waist and attempt to pump him back as best as I can.