Chapter 29: The Ending

Start from the beginning

Hange: You gave us a scare back there

Y/n: huh ? wha-

Hange: next time let's just call someone to fix the fuse box alright ?

Y/n: *blink* huh ? wait what ?

She just laugh at his confuse look and takes him out of the room still guiding him out, with Y/n's arm over her shoulder and taking him to the living room. Y/n notice something different seeing so many photos but what surprise him the most is a specific frames, Hange place him at the couch and left for a second coming back with a glass of water and medicine.

Hange: here this might help

Y/n: ah ... thanks

Hange just smile and kiss his cheek with cause Y/n to blush a bit and cough drinking the medicine and water, Y/n notice the T.V was on which confuse him since it's impossible to have Flat Screen T.V at the year 854. Which made him spit his drink and cough Hange quickly saw this and runs to him patting his back, as Y/n try to recover and seeing the year showing was 2xxx ( A/n: sorry I am still confuse when Boku no Hero Academia is happening- either it's at year 2100's or 2200's or 2300's I tried searching for some on the net say it's 2170's to 2200's ).

Y/n: wait this has to be a lie ?! I am back at my year ?!

Y/n look back at the Flat screen T.V to see Pieck as the reporter and interviewing a hero a very familiar hero, it was twin brother Katsuki wearing a hero uniform and looking pissed. Izuku was next to him also wearing his hero costume and smiling at the camera, Y/n watch Pieck interviewing them both.

Pieck: good morning everyone !! I'm your reporter Pieck, Today I am with the top 4 Mr. Deku and top 5 Mr. Ground Zero !!

Katsuki: That's Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight to you !!

Pieck: you're really not letting that go ?

Katsuki: you're lucky my bro-mmmhhhppp !!

Izuku: I am so sorry Ma'am !!

Katsuki's mouth was covered by Izuku and look at Pieck with an apologetic look at her, Pieck just smirk as she loves teasing her brother in law sometimes. As the interview continue Y/n was still watching and learning his situation, but his mind was cut off when something plops on his lap.

Y/n: huh ?

Hange: aww !! Sawney !! Bean !! Are you worried of you're dad

Y/n saw two cats on his lap as both of them sleep while purring, he just smile and rubs both the cats head making the two cats purr even more. Chuckling a bit as he heard Hange named the two cats, the same name she named her Titans.

Y/n: Hello Sawney

( A/n: Sawney )

Y/n: Hello Bean