Chapter 23

A/n: Hey I am back !! Sorry if I took so long .... I have a reason actually- since I don't have a job yet and I can't do anything with my life *sweats looking away* but my dad showed me how to take care hand feed baby birds !! I have to watch it for 2 to 3 hours and feed it :D it kinda gave me some purpose for awhile !!

 I have a reason actually- since I don't have a job yet and I can't do anything with my life *sweats looking away* but my dad showed me how to take care hand feed baby birds !! I have to watch it for 2 to 3 hours and feed it :D it kinda gave me so...

A/n: see ? Baby birb :D *coughs* Anyway- enjoy the chapter !!

====================================================

No One's POV

As Tybur declared the war between the people of Paradis, Eren's Titan finally emerge behind the stage. This cause the people to look surprise as debris starts falling from the sky because of the Attack Titan's appearance, one of the debris was about to hit Zofia. But a signature white hair and rabbit ears appeared breaking it with a kick, everyone around her saw it and look surprise.

Rumi: you alright brat ?!

Zofia: woah ....

Gabi: Zofia !! Are you okay ?!

Zofia nods and look back at the woman with rabbit ears who's grinning and charge towards the Titan, suddenly two more people follow the rabbit hero. Gabi also notice they are wearing different clothes like it some kind of uniform, Momo quickly made a metal shield and place it at the ground covering Gabi and the others as people starts running. Kyoka help Momo with the shield as the people keeps running, Eren's Titan was about to jump towards where the Marley officers killing some of them. But before he could break more he heard something making him look to see what it was, but his Titan's face was hit by a massive explosion throwing him away and falling at the empty building he emerged.

Eren ( inside his titan ): explosion ?

???: Yo Eren, you're making a ruckus huh ?

Eren's Titan face started to heal making him see who it was, he was surprise to see a familiar brown hair and red eyes. It was Y/n who's standing above his titan face, Mirko jumps towards the bleachers and told the remaining survivors to move if they wanna live making all of them run. Momo and Kyoka are trying to evacuate all the people around the place before the fight goes down, a woman come out of the broken stage with a bleeding side.

Woman: that man ... Brother he stop destroying the rest ... Is he helping us ?

The Woman watch to see Y/n and Rumi beating Eren's titan and making sure the people also evacuate, her body starts to show some sparks around her. This cause Eren and both Y/n and Rumi to look at the light as they all see another a Titan shifter appeared, both Y/n and Rumi felt Eren Titan's about to move and jump away. Thw Attack Titan quickly moves and punch the new Titan that appeared, as the Attack Titan beat the new Titan that appeared. Y/n looks at Rumi who nods as he jump and fly away with his quirk, Rumi also jumped and grab Y/n's hand as the boy maneuvered his explosion like a spin and throw the hero rabbit.