Chapter 5

A/n: Alright !! this will be another long chapter hope you guys will have patient to read it enjoy !!

==========================================================

- Battle of Trost part 1 -

No One's POV

As both Y/n and Eren looking at the Colossal Titan, Y/n gritted his teeth and remember what Annie said that night. Suddenly he saw Eren dash toward's the Titan that suddenly move it's arms, Eren jump away as Y/n follows and notice it breaking the fixed canons.

Eren: he was after the fixed canon !! It's no coincidence it went for the gate, either ... This thing really is ... sentient !!

Y/n: Eren !! Quick !!

Eren looks at Y/n who used his gear on the Colossal Titan's arm, Eren follows and land on it's left arm and used his gear. Eren maneuvered his gear to the Colossal Titan's back to and ready to hit it's nape, Y/n was also close and gonna help Eren to slice it's nape but it suddenly steams come out pushing them both. The two didn't give up and try to slice it again but it suddenly vanished, Y/n suddenly got up of the wall and looking around to find Bertholdt if his still close while Eren used his gear to stand on the side of the wall looking where the Colossal Titan is.

Thomas: Eren !! Did you defeated it ?!

Eren: No !! It was the same 5 years ago ... He appeared out of no where and just vanished as suddenly !!

Eren finally got back on the top of the wall as Connie looking down, Y/n kept looking around still trying to see where Bertholdt go.

Eren: I'm sorry .. I let him get away

Thomas: Why are you apologizing ? The rest of us couldn't even move-

Connie: Hey !! there's no time for discussion ! the walls been breached !! If we don't patch it fast, the Titans will get in like before-

???: What are you doing ?!

They all turn and saw a Garrison soldier finally arrive and look at the four, They all saluted to him as he told them to go back and report and wait for orders. Y/n gritted his teeth and forgot that he left the box Erwin gave win, He could have used it now but it will be against orders so he just follow Eren and the others to go back at the HQ.

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n making a small explosion for a second on his hands and warm Annie's hands for a bit ~

Y/n's POV

We are all line up as one of the Elites start giving us orders of what were about to do, I move my line of sight to the rest seeing some of them are in fear. I look in the front again and waiting for the mission to start, this time I made sure I have the flare gun on me and use it when it's needed. Everyone saluted and starts going to they're assign group, I look for where Eren is since I am in his group suddenly I felt someone grab me. I turn around and saw Annie grabbing the sleeve of my jacket, She look up at me and making me stare at her eyes.

Annie: Don't die ...

Y/n: Huh ? 

Annie: I know you can use it if you needed too ... but promise me ... Don't die got it ?

Y/n: I won't Ann-chan I promise !!

She nods and let go of my arm and went to her assign group, I finally found Eren but I saw him headbutted Mikasa which made my eyes widen.

Y/n: Oi ! Eren !! What the fuck ?!

Eren saw me heading towards him, Mikasa was holding her forehead for a second. Eren ignores me and told Mikasa something, She grab his hand and tell him something Eren just glared at her and pulled his arm then walk away.