Chapter 18

A/n: alright !! Second new chapter this year !! Let's go !!! Again some of the scene belong to the manga and some are in anime if anyone is confused.

=================================================

No One's POV

**Trost District**

At the top of the wall's of Trost District the Commander of the Garrison Regiment Pixis is sleeping while sleeping on the concrete floor, one of his soldier tried to wake him up but he won't budge. Until the female soldier smack him by the back of his head making him awake, Pixis just rub his head as the female soldier clean up the bottles. 

Female Soldier: I can't believe you drank all of this, you're not young anymore and I'd rather not spend my days changing your diapers.

Pixis: Being cared for by a pretty lady sounds all right to me *drinks another bottle* So ? What's the situation ? 

Female Soldier: *takes the bottle from him* Patrols were sent out once the Titans were gone from the 1st and 2nd defensive lines, but any Titans sighting are few and far between.

Pixis: If Hannes and the advance squad followed the wall without problem, they'll be returning any minute now. It would mean they met the unit from Krovla District and turned around half way and they couldn't have encountered many Titans, if any. If there was a hole in the wall, it would never work out like that. 

???: Commander Pixis

Pixis: Hmm ?

Pixis turn his head to see who called him, it was Erwin who was walking towards him. Pixis pat his shoulder as both of them having a conversation. The rest of the soldiers both garrison and the rest of the scout regiment are on stand by, Jean took a drink on a canteen with other soldiers. Jean suddenly heard one of them saying there was no Titans around the area making him look and question them, the garrison soldiers start talking to each other about not finding titans in relief.

Soldier: Hey, Levi. Where you hiding the Titans at ?

Levi turn his head and look at them while sitting at the wooden wagon with Pastor Nick, Annie was sitting next to Levi with her hood of the scout cape on and wearing a scarf to cover her face.

Levi: Oh ? You all seemed so disappointed. Sorry ... a shame you couldn't find one today. If your looking for another chance, there's plenty of expeditions outside the walls. How about we join forces and face some Titans together ? 

The soldiers gone quiet and look at each other then start making excuse to avoid Levi's gazed, while they keep making excuses to reject his offer. Suddenly a soldier runs to them and inform the advance team return and requested Commander Pixis presence, once that happen they all gathered to the advance team waiting for it's answer. 

Pixis: so there was nothing wrong with the wall ? 

Soldier: Yes, sir !! 

Pixis: hmm ... as I suspected ...

Soldier: H-However, there's a bit of situation !! We were heading back to the Trost to give our report we ran into the Scout unit let by Section Commander Hange. Along with them, there were recruits from the 104th without their equipment and it turns out, two of them ... were Titans !! 

Jean: what are you talking about ? Are you saying there were more of them ?! who was it ?!

Sasha: U-Uh ... well,

Erwin: Jean, Relax. what happen when their forms were revealed ? 

Soldier: the Scouts engaged the Colossal and the Armored Titan in battle. But by the time we joined up with them to fight ... it was all over.