Chapter 27

A/n: Wooh !! Let's start !! Again this chapter and story is mostly based on the manga !! Hope you all enjoy !!

=================================================

Previously:

As both Eren and Reiner are fighting in their titan forms, suddenly they both felt a powerful impact of explosion towards them. As the smoke clears Eren was surprise and so is Reiner along with the Marleyan soldiers that seeing the fight, It was Y/n landing at another Titan's shoulder. The Marleyan recognize the Titan that Y/n's standing on and it was none other than Annie in her Female Titan form.

Y/n: Good to see you again Eren, Reiner !! Isn't this a great reunion ? Right Annie ?

Annie ( In titan form ): *just look at both the Titan shifters*

Y/n: and Eren ..... *making small explosion in his hand while giving the signature bakugo grin* This is round two !!

Opening begins:

Opening Ends:

No One's POV

Eren Titan roars loudly and charge towards Annie's Titan form to attack her, but Y/n jumps and used his quirk to flew straight at him. Using one of his moves creature a explosion to blind Eren and making a huge smoke, Eren was about to swipe the smoke away when he saw a crystalized fist collide at the side of his face.

Eren: damn it ... I didn't see this at all

The crystalized hand swipes the smoke showing Annie's Titan that has her both her Titan fist into crystals, while keeping her stance preparing for another attack towards Eren. Reiner's Titan finally stood up and try tackle Annie's form but Y/n impact his foot on his armored face making a huge explosion again.

Reiner: shit I forgot he can break my armor easily

Y/n jumps away and used his quirk to fly away again and landing at Annie's Titan shoulder patting her cheek, Eren and Reiner finally got their balance again and look at the couple.

Y/n: Annie remember the plan I got your back

Annie ( Titan form ): *nods*

The Female Titan took stance ready to fight both the Attack Titan and Armored Titan, it might be challenging but Y/n is with her to assist taking both of them down. Eren rush towards the couple and deliver a punch with Annie blocked and give him a powerful kicked, Reiner tried to attack again but Y/n used an explosion to blind Reiner and breaking his armor again.

~ Time skip brought you by Annie and Y/n beating the shit out of Eren and Reiner ~

At the other side of the city Gabi is with Falco's older brother named Colt as both of them are looking around, Colt peak at he corner and notice some soldiers heading close to their spot. Colt eyes met his brother's eyes for a second along with Gabi, Nile and the others look around and notice Falco looking somewhere.

Nile: What's wrong ? *notice someone* !!

Colt: shit we've been spotted

Falco: It's my .... brother

Nile: Is that so ....

Colt: Shit ! We have to kill that soldier

Nile: I'm going to imprison this one in one of the houses, I'll be right back