Chapter 16

A/n: See that photo on the top ? That's what I am feeling right now ... that's why I am late at publishing the last chapter a week ago ... anyway after this chapter I will publish the next one maybe tomorrow/tonight ... so LET'S GO !!!

==========================================================

No One's POV

**7 hours after the Titan spotting with the Western Team**

Soldier: we're getting close to the wall now, so there's no people living in the area

Nanaba: Right, That didn't take us very long. Alright, let's head to the south

Ymir: What for ? There shouldn't be any village south of here.

Nanaba: We need to find the location the wall was breached. We'll ride along the wall from the west until we find it.

Ymir: But Krista and I don't have our gear, there's probably Titans roaming everywhere to our south. It's very possible we'll become Titan fodder, Let the two of us withdraw from the front

Krista: Ymir ...

Nanaba: You can't, I'll need somebody to relay back a report. I know how you feel, But you signed up for this as a soldier.

The Western team still galloping their horses at the forest and finally got out of it showing a flat land, Krista called Ymir and told her that she is fine putting her life in line. Ymir looks at her as the girl explain that she signed up for this so she can't back down now, Krista told Ymir that her reason is not the same as hers. Krista was about to tell another reason Ymir joined but she was cut off by Ymir who denies it, as the blonde girl keep talking but Ymir only told her not to worry about it. At the eastern defense line 9 hours after the sight of Titan the garrison regimen is killing a Titan with canons, as Rico was the one that slice it's nape to kill it permanently. 

Rico: *lands on the roof* Tsk ... Did I get it ? 

Soldier: You did it, Captain Rico !! At this rate, they'll never break our defense !! 

Rico: No ... the Titans strength is in their numbers. If they attack as a group, this line wouldn't stand a chance. But ... what is it ? Something isn't ... right 

At the other group of Garrison was riding near the walls with their horse, the captain finds it strange while patrolling near the area.

???: This is strange ...

Soldier: Captain Hannes, Is there something wrong ? 

Hannes: We haven't spotted a single Titan yet, we've got to be getting close to the hole now. And yet, doesn't it seem awful quiet around here ? Hopefully, we can sneak in and out without stirring up a storm. 

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n helping a girl with crutches ~

**11 hours after the Titans spotting**

It was already night the south team is looking around near the walls while holding the torches, everyone was nervous as they get close. All of them are thinking the same thing and asking themselves, all of them are asking when will the Titans show up in the dark. Suddenly the leader of the team stop and saw a light that was heading towards them, once the light get close the leader saw it was the western team. Both of the teams stare at each other for a bit as they still have eyes widen.

Gelgar: Did you follow the wall here too ?

( A/n: Turns out Mike's Squad has names that I didn't saw beside Nanaba I have to search it sorry  at the previous chapter !! )