Chapter 19

A/n: Hello !!! This is the uhhh part 1 ? Of the chasing scene ? Okay bye !!

=================================================

Y/n's POV

I look up to see Reiner and Bertholdt looking down at us, I turn to see Eren without his hands. His body was steaming while I look down and notice my hands are tied on my back.

Y/n: I can escape with my quirk right now but .....

My eyes wonder and saw some Titans are looking at us and others try to climb up, I turn my head and look to see Eren finally awake and look in panic.

Eren: What the hell ?! Where are my arms ?!

Y/n: Eren at least your not tied up like me

Eren: Y/n ? Why ... don't I have any arms ?

Reiner: That's because of me my bad, I'm the one who did that.

We both look at Reiner who cross his arms and explain he was in a hurry and accidentally biting Eren's arm, Eren looks down and tried to bite his arm but nothing happen.

Y/n: .... dumbass .... that won't work.

Eren: huh ?

Reiner: *raise a brow* looks like Y/n knows how it works

Y/n: it's like my quirk if I overwork it my drawback will get worst.

I nudge Eren with my shoulder and look down as he follows he saw all the Titans trying to climb the giant tree that we are currently are, he gulp at this and look back to me as I move my sight to Reiner making him follow hoping he understand our situation.

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n trying to wear Annie's hoodie that is really fitted on him while Annie wear Y/n's overgrown sweater ~

No One's POV

A small Titan running in fours is getting close to a forest heading towards where Y/n and Eren are supposed to be, Mikasa looked at Annie who has the hood covering her whole head. She suddenly felt someone placing a hand on her shoulder, she turns to see Armin grabbing onto Ymir's Titan hair and giving her a reassuring look.

Armin: Eren and Y/n will be fine

Mikasa: *nods*

Annie: Ymir climb on the tree I see Titans

Ymir's Titan quickly jump and climb on the tree and jump to each tree, the three grip even more to not fall. Back to Y/n who's laying on the side at the large branch while Eren looking down still thinking, Reiner has his arms cross as Bertholdt is looking from a far.

Y/n: so ... what now ? did any of you brought some food ?

Eren: dude why are you asking that ?

Y/n: Kinda hungry I haven't ate for like a day now

Reiner: Even if it's a matter of life and death there's nothing we can do given our situation

Y/n: that's true I guess ....

Reiner: speaking of which ... Ever since the Titans showed up yesterday morning, we've been working our asses off. With nothing to eat or drink and not even a wink of sleep .... Fortunately, the wall wasn't broken or anything. So I think we deserve to take a break for once.... We'll see about getting promoted later.

Bertholdt: Reiner

Reiner looks at Bertholdt and explained to him that they deserve it since they've been working their ass off, Y/n sat up and look at Reiner with his brow raised for a second.