Chapter 29: The Ending

A/n: The final ending chapter !! Warning a lot of flashbacks !! No seriously there will be a lot of flashbacks .... So let's start !!

=================================================

**Previously**

No One's POV

Y/n: Ymir .... You're ..... finally ..... Free

Ymir tears falls as she place her hand on her father's head and caress it softly, as she kiss her father's forehead. Remembering how Y/n used to kiss her forehead before going to sleep, all her daughters knows what it meant when their mother kiss their grandfather's forehead. As Y/n closed his eyes and taking his last breath falling into deep slumber, with a smile on his face finally achieving and saving Ymir from her prison.

Ymir: good night papa ... Sweet dreams and thank you for everything.

**End**

Y/n's POV

After closing my eyes everything is black like it was empty, I was floating in a dark space for I don't know for how long. Suddenly a bright light happens as I try to cover my eyes, but it stops and Truth was in front of me.

Truth: Well done Y/n Bakugo, you've given Ymir the future she wanted

Y/n: *smiles* thanks ... But what happens after that ?

Truth: Eldia never existed for Ymir used your last name as her clan

Suddenly a huge screen appear showing after my Death Ymir and her husband Alexios, did what is right for the people of the kingdom. I smiled seeing how everything is peaceful and seeing Alexios brother the new king of Marley, still came to the kingdom to fortified the peace.

Y/n: what happens after that ?

Truth: when time comes of Ymir's death of age along with her husband the siblings given each of them part of the kingdom

Y/n: ... Is that a good thing or the bad thing ?

Truth: depends but it seems the three set it into balance no war or any disagreement after all, they wanted you to be a proud grandfather because of their choices

Y/n: hmm ...

I look at the screen and see Maria married her childhood sweetheart that was the son of one of the guards of our kingdom, I knew that they would end up being together eventually. I just watch the screen seeing my grandkids have their own families and kids, as generation pass by but I notice something.

Y/n: huh ? .... Wait .. It's already 2000 years time skip but where's everyone ?

Truth: *smiles* that's something for you to find out

Y/n: what ?

Suddenly I felt something under my feet like a huge crack and making me fall, I see Truth looking down and told me good luck. What does he mean by good luck I am fucking falling there's nothing good at that, I kept falling feeling it was an hour or so until I see a bright light under me then everything is black again.

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n falling on a dark abyss ~

No One's POV

Y/n opens his eyes only to see a unfamiliar ceiling which made him panic a bit and look around, he was really in a unfamiliar room which cause him to panic and fall off the bed. Y/n groan in pain for a bit but notice his voice a bit rougher and older, his eye twitch at this realizing that Truth must have sent him somewhere again.

Y/n: where did he send me now ?!

Suddenly he heard a knock on the door then it open which made him look, it was Hange who was surprise of why his at the floor. The woman quickly run towards Y/n and help him up while the man is still confuse of what is going on.