Chapter 10.5

A/n: Hello !! I wanna make this chapter and it will show what happen before the Expedition !! Let's Start !! and I will update the Bio soon after few chapters

==========================================================

Y/n's POV

We still have few more days till the 57th Expedition, I was helping Hange-nee with her experiments at Eren. I was also practicing my quirk by dipping my hands at a boiling water for 10 seconds, I got my hands out and made an explosion at the sky.

Hange: Ohoh !! Keep up guys !!

I look at Eren who was trying to pick up woods with his Titan abilities, While I keep dipping my hands at the boiling water and aim at the sky making an explosion. Hours of training and experiment have passed Hange-nee suddenly told us both to stop and we did, As Hange-nee told Eren to leave she look at me and ruffle my head for a second.

Hange: well done lil bro !! Although I have an idea for the next experiment after the expedition

Y/n: huh ? What is it big sis ?

Hange: I've been thinking you said that you can make explosion on the palm of your hands because of the secrete nitroglycerin-like from your sweat correct ?

Y/n: yeah, what's wrong with it ?

Hange: but your whole body is covered in sweat !! Meaning not just your palms but you can make an explosion in your other parts !!

Y/n: I don't know if that will work Hange-nee ....

Hange: we could try it though

Y/n: I guess we can

Hange: alright that will be your training after expedition since tomorrow is your day off correct ?

Y/n: oh yeah that is true ...

Hange: alright see you after your day off lil bro

I nod at her she start to leave but I stop her, she look confuse at first but smiled widely realizing what I am gonna do. I crouch down to offer her a piggy back ride, she jump on my back quickly and pointed at the front. I laugh at this and used my quirk to make us in the sky, I keep using my quirk to fly back at the HQ with Hange-nee while both of us enjoying the breeze.

Hange: *laughs* I miss this !!

Y/n: Yeah me too Hange-nee !!

~ Time skip brought you by Y/n and Hange sitting on the ground as Levi both scolding at them ~

No One's POV

It was finally dinner time as all the Cadets and other rank Soldiers are eating at the mess hall, I was eating at on my own table when Krista and Ymir sat in front of me.

Y/n: Oh hey !! Hows your day ?

Ymir: tiring

Krista: Ymir it's not that bad !!

Ymir: what are you talking about we been cleaning all day

Y/n: oh wow Levi-san must have gave you guys cleaning duty

Krista: yeah ... But it's not that bad !!

Y/n: oh wow it's really that bad huh ?

Krista: *looks down* Yeah it is ....

Y/n: pfft-

I tried to hold a laugh but suddenly someone pinch my side, this made me flinch and look who did it and it was Mikasa.

Y/n: what the hell Mika-chan ?

Mikasa: ........

I gave her a confused look and realize how did she get here without me realizing, then I suddenly saw Eren and Armin joined my table with the others too.