Chapter 2

A/n: Let's start the chapter

==========================================================

Y/n's POV

It's been 2 years since the incident of the fall in the walls the two people that found me belong to the survey corps, I explained to them what my abilities are it was hard at first when they put me in a so called trial. But the Survey won and took custody of me they all seem nice, I look up at the sky again while sitting on a tree branch and think about the family that found me 2 years ago I don't know what happen after Mr. And Mrs. Yeager and Eren and Mikasa but I hope they are doing fine. I was lost in thought when I heard someone shout my name, I look down and saw Hange-san calling my name and waving at me. I jump off the tree and use my quirk to land perfectly on ground, once I am finally down she suddenly tackles me in a hug. I just hug back and pat her back she's been treating me like her little brother that she always have.

Y/n: ..... *thinks* speaking of brother ..... I wonder what's my shitty brother doing ?

**somewhere else**

No One's POV

*at Bakugo residence*

Katsuki: *sneezed really hard* WHO'S THE FUCKING EXTRA SPEAKING SHITTY ABOUT ME !!!???

Mitsuki: KATSUKI SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!

Katsuki: NO YOU SHUT UP OLD HAG !!

Masaru: n-now now you two calm down .. *sweat*

Katsuki: SHUT UP OLD MAN !!

Mitsuki: DON'T BRING YOUR FATHER INTO THIS BRAT !! Also you better hurry up brat !! Were visiting your brother !!

Katsuki: .......... Tch .... *think* that shitty brother of mine ... His fucking dumbass for letting himself get shot .... Fucking idiot

Mitsuki: KATSUKI !!!

Katsuki: I KNOW !! I KNOW ALREADY !!

**back to Y/n**

Y/n's POV

Y/n: why do i feel like my shitty brother just insulted me

( A/n: ah yes the brotherly nickname Y/n and Katsuki gave to each other )

Hange-san finally let go of the hug and starts dragging me somewhere, she finally stops when we finally arrive at someone's office. She knocks on the door and I heard Erwin-san's voice on the other side, Hange-san open's the door and drag me inside which made me confused.

 She knocks on the door and I heard Erwin-san's voice on the other side, Hange-san open's the door and drag me inside which made me confused

( A/n: I finally realize something ... he looks like Steve Rogers a.k.a Captain America but anime version )

Hange: I brought him here !!

Erwin: good you can leave now Hange

Hange left the room but pat my shoulder first then leave, I look at the blonde with blue eyes name Erwin Smith the commander of Survey corps.