Chapter 6

A/n: Battle of Trost Part 2 !!!!

==========================================================

No One's POV

Eren: I'll kill them all

Armin: Eren ?

Eren lift his head and suddenly came back to his senses, then he realize something there were Garrison soldiers around him and Armin and Mikasa. Y/n was also there he is glaring at the Garrison soldiers while taking his stance, but turn his head seeing Eren finally was back on his senses.

Mikasa: Eren !

Armin: Eren, Can you move ? Can you understand what I am saying ? Tell them everything you know !!

Y/n: Dude your finally awake

Eren look at Armin and suddenly hear the soldiers what he said earlier, as they all glare at him this made him look confused and questioning what is going on. He notices blades are pointing at the four of them he sweat at this and look at the soldiers.

Eren: What is this ?

Armin keeps shaking Eren as suddenly he look at the soldiers who were mumbling about getting devoured by Eren, this made the boy look more confused as he look at his arm surprised that it grow back. 

Woerman: Trainee Yeager !! As well as Trainees Ackerman, Arlert and Bakugo

Woerman: Trainee Yeager !! As well as Trainees Ackerman, Arlert and Bakugo ... What you're doing now is an act of treason !! We may decide to kill you on the spot !! 

Y/n: Bullshit ... Woerman your just afraid 

Woerman: If you attempt to lie to us, or make a single move, we will fire an HE Projectile at you immediately we will NOT hesitate !! 

Eren: Huh ? 

Woerman: Answer me at once !! What are you ?! Are you a man ? or a Titan ? 

Eren: I-I don't understand the question !!

Woerman: He's pretending to know nothing ? 

Suddenly the captain starts shouting at them and threatens Eren again to blow them all up, Y/n gritted his teeth in anger at this he can feel his anger rising up. Eren was still confused of what was happening as the captain said about his true form, the captain keeps shouting about how many people saw him come out of the Titan's nape. 

Woerman: Humanity has permitted an unknown creature like you to infiltrate Wall Rose !! Even if you are trainees given to us by the King, the safest course is to eliminate the risk immediately ! 

Y/n: his really going nuts 

Woerman: My thinking is correct !! The Armored Titan that destroy wall Maria could appear at any minute. Right now, Humanity is at risk of annihilation !! Do you understand ? We can't waste more time or troops on you !! I will fire an HE Projectile at you without hesitation !