Chapter 3

A/n: Okay idk why but I found this earlier and it made me laugh .... and also here's the thing I found out Eren's last name in manga is spelled Yeager but in subtitles it's Jaeger welp .... now I am confused ... it's like Bertholdt or Bertolt all over again ... *flips table* 

==========================================================

No One's POV

It was finally morning all the trainees are in the lunch hall as they all eat breakfast before the evaluation test, Y/n was eating on a table alone far from the others since he want to have some silence. As he is eating he suddenly heard someone sitting in front of him, which made him look and saw a familiar blonde girl with a cold look.

Y/n: Ah Annie good morning

He smiled at her brightly and the girl just nod and start eating, He sweat at his and just go back to his eating. Suddenly someone sat on again that made him look up he saw two people, one was a tall black hair guy sitting next to Annie and a blonde hair guy sitting next to him.

 Suddenly someone sat on again that made him look up he saw two people, one was a tall black hair guy sitting next to Annie and a blonde hair guy sitting next to him

???: Morning

Y/n: Morning to you too

Reiner: Names Reiner Braun and that guy is Bertholdt Hoover

( A/n: SERIUOSLY WHAT IS THIS TALL GUYS TRUE SPELLING OF HIS NAME !? IS IT BERTOLT OR BERTHOLDT )

Bertholdt: N-Nice to meet you

Y/n: I'm Y/n, Bakugo Y/n nice to meet you too *bows his head a bit*

Reiner: Woah ... Dude what's with you bowing ?

Y/n: Huh ? I guess it's a sign of respect ? I mean that's how I grew up

Reiner: Oh !! I see I get it then ... And I see our friend Annie here knows you

Y/n: huh ? What's wrong with that ?

Reiner: well she's kind'a not approachable to others

Y/n: Oh ? hmm ....

Y/n looks at Annie who was eating and ignoring the three, Y/n looks back at Reiner and just chuckle a little and gave him a calm smile.

Y/n: Honestly it's fine like my Dad say " the one's who are hard to approach are worth being friends with because they always stay to you forever "

Y/n didn't notice Annie suddenly stops eating for a second but continue, Bertholdt notice it when she stop but looks back at Reiner who is talking to Y/n.

Reiner: woah sounds nice your dad is wise

Y/n: thanks !! I kinda learn things from my parents while my twin has this explosive thing personality

Reiner: really ? Where are they now ?

Y/n stop for a second and frown for a bit Reiner notice this and look sad for a second, Berthold kept quiet and look at the brown hair boy in front of him even Annie looked. Y/n looked at Reiner giving a smile and he look back at his food.