"Knock knock" I hear Yuna's voice. We look towards the doorway and she's standing there, holding Ervin.

"Sorry to disturb you but the little guy misses you two" Yuna says.

"I did send a text but neither one of you replied" Yuna quickly add.

"It's okay" I stand up from Ryujin's lap to get Ervin.

"Did you miss us?" I ask and he nods. He lays his head on my shoulder.

"Are you still tired?" He nods again.

"Where's Eva?" Ryujin ask Yuna.

"She's playing with Gabe. What are you two doing?" Yuna smirks.

"Stop it" Ryujin laughs.

"Mommy. Hungry" Ervin pats his stomach.

"Did Auntie Yuna not feed you?" I look at Yuna.

"He didn't want to eat. He said he wanted to go home" Yuna defends herself.

"I'm messing with you" I chuckle.

"Thank you for bringing him and help watch him yesterday" I say.

"Wanna eat?" And he nods with a big smile on his face.

I start walking out of the room, "Ryuda not coming?"

"She's busy" I say since she is technically working on their adoption thing.

"Nope" Ryujin quickly stands up, "I'm never too busy for the little man."

"Let's get something to eat!" Ryujin cheers.

"Auntie Yuna is gonna join!" Yuna pumps her fist in the air while heading to the kitchen first.

"Auntie Yuna is silly" I say to Ervin.

Ervin reaches for Ryujin so I hand him to her. We head out to the kitchen so I can make a simple meal for Ervin. He usually just likes eggs and rice with soy sauce.

Ryujin sits down on the table with Ervin and Yuna.

"What did you do last night?" Ryujin ask.

Ervin starts to think about what he did, "Don't remember" he answers.

"Did you have fun though?" She ask a follow up question and Ervin answers with yes.

I laugh because it's funny how he doesn't remember what he did but he thinks that he had fun regardless.

I finish cooking the egg and I prepare a plate for him.

He eats right away while I watch him. It's one of those moments where you just feel proud of your kid for no reason. Just seeing them happy and healthy just makes you feel good inside.

After he finish eating, Ryujin offers to give him a bath. They head upstairs to the bathroom while I clean up down here. Yuna leaves after eating some of our food. Since the Shins live close to each other, we literally just walk into each other's houses without knocking.

Once I finish up, I go to check on them. I go to the bathroom and I see that they're not there anymore so I quickly head to Ervin's room.

"You know how much I love you, your sister and your mom, right?" I hear Ryujin say.

I peek into the room and they're laying in his bed. Ervin is not answer so I'm assuming he's asleep.

"You three are the best things that's ever happened to me. I feel like I became a better person because you came into my life."

"I promise to be best parent I can be for you two."

I leave them alone because I don't want to ruin their moment. I slowly walk away so she doesn't hear me. I go back to our room to lay down.