The first True Step But To Where?pt2

As usual I own nothing but the story, characters and pictures belong to their owners.

1st pov

I locked eyes with the person I needed to kill next Mista was minutes away from bleeding out I still plan on carrying out his request though if I let him bleed out more suffering and that makes me feel great.

Giorno stared at me his attire had changed his outfit was as usual but is now the color black and gold. He stood and seemed to take in the situation before saying with a strangely calm voice " I don't know who you are but I will tell you now, surrender or face a fate worse than death."

I felt the threat was more than empty words I'd be stupid to not address the fact I'm significantly out numbered. So I did the only thing that I knew would buy me some time.

I turned around quickly grabbing Mista and forming a new ice blade. I said with as much authority as possible "Drop your weapons now or I'll have Mista neck look like a popped pipe."

The feminine looking one dropped two knifes the other black haired man dropped a revolver as did the orange hair man. Giorno had dropped nothing.

"Hey shithead you to." I said pointing the blade at Giorno.

He simply eyed me as if I was beneath him he didn't even give me a response he just stood with his arms crossed.

With my focus still on the blonde the feminine looking guy shot from his arm a toy looking airplane which looked exactly like the one from outside the police station. The puzzle pieces seemed to click they were here the whole time.

Mista let out a cry "Narancia hold your fire or else the bullets will ricochet back to you."

The airplane fired many rounds the idiot realized his mistake too late his confusion was evident on his face. Since gently weeps was still active and my perfect control as well the exact 59 bullets were ricocheting in close proximity to me I let out a chuckle.

Before saying "The very bullets you shot I'll use to paint the wall with Mista's blood!" I began to force the shards to aim at Mista before all the sudden I fell down not toward the floor but past that to the basement looking up I saw a blue and grey color human figure covered with zippers the hole I fell through had a zipper.

It was obvious what caused me to fall I saw the other black haired man he jumped down toward me. Then said "My name is Bruno Bucciarati the person you threaten was someone I see as one of my own I will not be as merciful as I just was I don't know who you are but I'm sure if you are able to best Mista you must be strong."

3 pov

Y/n stared at the now named Bucciarati he seems to be crafty he didn't even make a sound when he snuck up behind you.

Y/n said " Listen my vengeance doesn't involve you or the two other guys only Giorno and Mista you may leave while you still can or else I don't mind adding another criminal to the pile of bodies."

Bucciarati looked at you he seemed to look at you as what no one seemed to, a scared and lonely child who wouldn't let go of their last piece of family.

He wasn't far off the mark he was a expert he dealt with all types of children some who associated with gangs and some with neglectful families he has a keen eye for this type of things

Bucciarati had sticky fingers return back to him. He then introduced it to y/n "This is sticky fingers it's my stand he is able to attach zippers To any solid thing and as a zipper does it opens anything that the zipper is attached to. Including people."

"Why are you describing your quirk to me I could use that information and kill you!" Y/n shouted confused

"I told you because I feel like you won't attack me." Bucciarati said as he started to walk closer to you he didn't give off the intent of harming you.