Air Combat

3rd pov

⚠️⚠️Severe spoilers beware ⚠️⚠️

Y/n watched atop of My December's hand as the building Melone had stayed in exploded, crashed, and burned they knew there was no point in searching the rubble, Melone was gone.

The buzz of the earpiece was all that was heard in the darkness of the night as the flames of the rubble burned the smell of wood and plastic filled the air.

With a shaky hand y/n clicked the earpiece to answer the call. They already knew who was calling, the chuckle that was heard from the other end only confirmed it, AFO was on the other end of the call he was talked with glee.

"W-w-what did you do?" Y/n stuttered out.

"I didn't do anything. It looks like your partner went out on his own terms truly a noble last act." AFO said although it couldn't be seen AFO had the biggest smile on his face as if this was the best thing to happen all day.

"I'm gonna kill you, you sick son of a bitch!" Y/n screamed out.

AFO merely replied"I'll be waiting." Before hanging up.

With the call over y/n's shoulders dropped they collapsed to the street MD took this as a sign to return into y/n. Tears made their way down y/n's face before gently dropping on the ground.

Y/n's shoulders shook they had been using anger as fuel for so long they didn't have any rage any more they were simply exhausted, they were too tired to get angry they had expended all they could but now life came to collect it's debt.

Y/n's strength faltered. If a person were to look at y/n all they would see is a both physically and mentally tired person that looked as if they were ready to call it quits.

But from the corner of their eye y/n spotted something purple with spikes on its head. It was Melone's stand it seemed to be holding something. As it came into the moon light y/n notice how horrible it looked cube shaped pieces were continuously falling from it as it used a wall for support to walk along the the streets

Running up to it y/n attempted to help only for it to put it's hand out as if happy to see them. Sticking out what it held toward y/n the creature said in a glitchy hollow voice "Final.. a-a-assignment fr-fr-from m-m-master.. d-deliver da-data to y/n." As it held a circular piece that y/n gently grabbed.

Y/n hugged the stand it was the last piece of Melone that still walked the earth hugging it the creature hugged back before asking "I-is.. mission c-c-complete?"

"Yes" y/n answered

"A-a-affirmative " the stand said as it shut its eyes completely collapsing into y/n before breaking completely apart into a multitude of cubes that then began to deteriorate .

"Thank you."was all y/n said as the stand's remaining cubes disappeared into dust.

Watching as the dust was carried on a current of air y/n finally focused on the piece of equipment that was in their hand it was a black circle with a blue eye that was the center of two blue rings, watching as it lit up a light blue color of light y/n observed what was displayed. It was like a touch screen computer with a sway of a hand the screen would show a new set of items.

If something was needed specifically all someone need to do was type it in the search bar. Typing a quick search y/n was able to see real time incidents happening all accompanied by the radios of officers and hero's responding to said accident.