UA Sports festival pt.1

Sorry guys I barely am seeing now I didn't posted the chapter on Saturday as I planned on and I really am sorry about that

3rd pov
It has been 3 days since the USJ incident y/n walked out of Rohan's office believe it or not Rohan made a great therapist he'd only ask that he could use your issues as manga ideas.

Y/n had come to terms with the multiple deaths of the villains, it was necessary they needed to move forward now they can thanks to Rohan.

Y/n had even received a call from Jotaro who had asked them whether or not they need time off training.

This brought us to now where y/n is stepping into Polnareff's office.

"You want me to do what!" Yelled y/n to wheelchair bound frenchman

The poor frenchman known as polnareff who was put to the task of informing y/n that they were going to participate in the UA Sports festival. Polnareff was doing much now better thanks to Josuke. "I said that you'd be competing in the festival you don't have to win but the foundation needs this."

Y/n was upset it had been a few days prior when the UA principal Nezu offered them an invitation to the festival as a competitor as thanks for saving the students and staff yet y/n wanted no part in it still shaken by the ordeal so polnareff merely postponed the conversation.

Now here he was informing y/n they need to compete because recently word got out that it was y/n responsible for saving the UA students and teacher with this the foundation can finally get into public eyes as a trustworthy company. This would help greatly as the foundation was seen as a shady and dangerous company.

"Y/n I know you aren't particularly happy to hear this but please for the foundation do this like I said just your participation is enough." Plead Polnareff

Y/n sighed "Fine Polnareff only because it's for the foundation but I want you to help me train I must never use sweater weather like that in the festival it happened because I lost control I need to do better."

Polnareff nodded and said "As much as I'd like that you have a new teacher as your training with me has completed since the USJ incident you proved yourself y/n and I can't be any happier truly you are extraordinary and pass all expectations."

He continued"Let me introduce you to your new teacher Mr. Doppio please step in here."

A man with pink hair tied in an indescribable fashion (For the life of me I can't describe Doppio's hair)
walked in he wore a purple turtle neck sweater with a slit in the chest area the sweater stopped above his stomach he wore pants of the same color as well as light purple heeled boots.

"Hello I'm Doppio." Announced the man

"Hi." Y/n said then it hit them this guy is the man who called over the phone he seemed to read my thoughts because he said out loud