The End Has Come

It's cold. I know where this cold is from though. It's not death. It's not feelings or emotions. It's coming from me it's the cold sensation that washes over you when you completed your task. Y/n thought

It feels refreshing and feels liberating but why was I crying? I spotted AFO staring at me his eyeless face showed resentment and hatred. These thoughts came from y/n's head."I'll obliterate you, you stupid child!" He yelled enraged

They both seem to be sinking in a closed dome made thick of cold ice but it was clear as a crystal it was almost impossible to tell it was ice. AFO lunged forward, armed with various quirks in the intent to kill y/n

With a sway of the hand a chain of thick ice wrapped around him stopping him completely pulling him into a nearby wall where many matching chains grabbed hold over him the chains delivered a cold shock numbing and freezing his cells as they attempted to regenerate only to fail as the Bliss still hadn't left AFO system

Then chains appeared wrapping around y/n pulling them into a wall and binding them completely. "You idiotic child if you continue this you'll get both of us crushed to death by the pressure of the water!" AFO yelled.

Y/n merely stared with cold dull eyes in response hearing the small cracks of the dome y/n pushed their remaining strength into the dome having it reinforced but for how much longer was unknown.

All the sudden the S.S Faith appeared sinking as well on a dead set course for the dome. If it were to hit the dome was done for. Y/n began to think back when to the beginning of the day.

Y/n was docking at the nearest harbor in Japan yet they were fully caught up on the current situation of the country.

Y/n had a plan though, they plan to bring the C-RAM to dry land to use the Bliss soaked bullets to try and temporarily disabled the numerous quirks of Shigaraki.

The plan sounded easy yet the struggle was how to detach the c ram from the ship and keep both things in operable conditions as in case of an emergency y/n still needed to be able to get away.

Though they didn't have any obligation to return they only came back because they still cared for their brother (Izuku) even though the love and compassion had died a while back.

They also plan to launch a full scale reinforcement attack upon the floating base that is UA then they would take care of OFA.

The calm waves and lonely sky should've been the first sign of tragedy. Like the saying goes 'There's always calm before the storm.' Y/n had spent the entire trip since Italy creating clones roughly in total there was 8 thousand clones much less then what My December would've been able to make but hopefully they'd be enough.

Y/n decided to launch the attack 900 clones would stay behind and pry out the C RAM and bring it to their assigned destination.

Flying towards the direction of UA y/n spotted the clones rushing to their targets. 1000 were to help apprehend Dabi. 1000 were sent to deal with Toga and bring back her knifes as a sign of her death. The rest were sent to deal with the villians running rampant and try to find AFO as well.

Y/n flew at a high speed they were ready to finally kill Shigaraki.

The clones that were sent to help Endeavor catch Dabi arrived at their destination first. Together they kept each other from melting against the heat created from the fighting fire wielders.

Todoroki spotted them immediately informing Endeavor alerting both him and Dabi to the new arrivals. Dabi cackled out seeing the newcomers believing them to be more members of his father's agency.

"It was fun killing your sidekicks,but I wonder how much fun it would be to kill your pathetic rookies."Dabi said ending with a smirk before immediately rushing towards the direction of the clones.