Dealing with Middle School

3rd pov

It had been a few months since the start of your and Izuku's first year at middle school and he seemed to adjust poorly to it though he always seemed awkward around others and it only seemed to get worse now in the new school.

Sighing y/n turned to Izuku as the two of them were eating lunch Izuku was always with you for lunch he did do good at standing up to bullies but if someone were to ask his favorite color Izuku would malfunction and become a tomato

"Izuku are you alright you seem to be more nervous than usual."asked a concerned y/n

"Everything is fine and good, did I mention I was fine." Stammered a nervous Izuku

With a certain look that asked for the truth from y/n directed to Izuku it took seconds for Izuku to talk.

"Fine." Izuku said before explaining "there's this upcoming project and I have to present but I need a partner to do it and no one wants to be my partner saying they know the rumor going around and don't want to catch my quirkless disease."

That did it you simply asked in a somewhat calm way who started the rumor . Izuku simply answered honestly"I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to I don't know who started it."

"Could it be that dreaded Bakugo?" asked a angered y/n

"No, he isn't like that he prefers to do the hurting on his own it's not his style to start rumors." Replied Izuku.
1st pov

You're right it's not his style but what if it's one of his lackeys?" I asked

"Not likely." Izuku said "Ever since Bakugo snapped at them for trying to bully me without him there he almost threw them out of a window."

This made my head hurt essentially we have a huge rumor going around and we don't know who started it there were plenty of kids in the school it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

"I have a plan." I said

Izuku looked at me with such hope till he saw me get up from the table and walk towards a couple of students.

"Y/n you forgot to tell me the plan." Said Izuku

I grabbed a student and threw them against a nearby wall.

Izuku face was priceless

"Who started the rumor?"I asked

I-I... I don't know." the random brown hair boy said sincerely.

I threw the kid when he served his use. I made eye contact with a blonde girl she immediately turned around and ran.

I gave chase to her she seemed to be pretty fast so I 'accidentally' froze the ground a few feet in front of her causing her to fall.

By the time she was getting ready to run again I overshadowed her and said " I'd like to talk to about your vehicle's extend warranty."