Skating with Dad

Disclaimer: As always I only own the story nothing else

1st pov

Your about 8 now you were 5 when you went to the quirk doctor

I just finished getting ready for another ice skating lesson dad had been teaching me how and showing me all his moves.

At first it was difficult since dad also wanted to use it as a training opportunity and we've been doing this for almost 2 years.

The hard part was making my own skates out of ice that were strong enough to hold my weight and the stress put on it. After a month I was ready to skate it was simple things at first keeping my balance and trying to do simple tricks. After a year I was at fully able to keep my balance while doing evasive maneuvers dodging ice that my dad would make.

This lead to the tougher part the endurance part where dad would create whole obstacles with his ice and I had to keep up with him on the course. I failed tons of times due to not being able to go fast enough .

I had to do was start using mom's ability which was to have  better control of her body so that is what I did I amplified my legs power to go even faster according to my dad he said to it was at least 80 kph (basically 50mph) this lead to me being extremely tired but was worth it to beat the 5 month losing streak.

After all that my dad says he will train my ice creating powers while skating which is also difficult because if I put to much cold I the air I endanger my self, if I put to little instead of firm strong ice I get a slushy ice consistency. All I can really make right now is small ice creation that reach out to 6 feet long and 1 foot high.

"(Y/n) come on let's go train." I hear father say.

"On my way." I yell out.

Time skip 5 hours

3rd pov

Gently weeps cried out (Y/n). You had just learn one of father's greatest moves. And we're still trying to perfect it but you only learned it a couple hours ago.

You and your father had been training non stop for hours with you constantly on defense you felt glad your dad was able to take time off work to train you.

You never really knew what Ghiaccioh's job was he said he wasn't a hero and he didn't seem to be a villain yet he said he helped people with problems they had.

You being young and innocent simply thought that he was a doctor or something along those lines.

You were so kind to your father some days he'd be gone for days or even weeks at a time he made sure you had the perfect nanny, one time he fired a nanny because she believed your dad was a easy quick buck that which she could toss you in front of the TV then leave for the day. When she came back he simply stared her in the eyes hatred evident then literally throw her outside of the house without so much as a penny. He felt glad you understood that he was doing this for the both of you.

Your journey through memories had ended when Ghiaccioh flicked your nose causing you to stumble and fall

"Weak stance" was all he said.

"Hey dad." You said gaining his attention "My birthday is soon and I wanted to know if you were going to be busy with work?" You asked

" I actually have to leave tomorrow for work but here I'll make you a deal I will be there for your birthday and then we can go out to celebrate I'll even get you a gift only if you promise to keep up with the training ." Ghiaccioh replied.

"It's a deal you" said

That was the last time you saw your father alive.

He was found at a nearby light post with his neck pierced by a bent metal of said light post. Next to the dead body lay in a pool of his blood a nicely wrapped box inside was the toy you pester him for.

Time skip 3 weeks

Time skip 3 weeks

You recently had been called in to the police station to try an identify the murder. When you saw your father's lifeless body your tears didn't seem to stop you kept wishing the it was a nightmare or some sick twist joke but it wasn't you were alone you felt colder than anything you ever felt you said a good bye to the corpse before heading to the main detective Naomasa Tsukauchiwe showed the only piece of footage they had.

 When you saw your father's lifeless body your tears didn't seem to stop you kept wishing the it was a nightmare or some sick twist joke but it wasn't you were alone you felt colder than anything you ever felt you said a good bye to the corpse bef...

That day when you saw the body of your father and we're shown a picture of the killer something spark in you more like freezed you became hell bent on wanting to give the murder a death where it was full of pain and despair a type of death were he saw dying as a luxury he would never be allowed to have.

Along with the accomplice that you knew he was a person you saw on file in your dad's briefcase .A sharp shooter named Guido Mista he was the first piece of real evidence the cops had now which you provided.

The blonde hair man though you never seen or heard of him either way you knew that you were going to do anything to avenge the murder and theft of the one piece of family you had left.

But even at the age of 8 you knew you needed to be much stronger so you made plans and those plans were beginning to form.

"Just wait you two, a couple years and your bodies Will be be nothing but shards of broken ice." You claimed crazily towards the sky.

Well what do you think good, bad more this more of that. Let me know.