Welcome to Green Dolphin Prison

3rd pov

Y/n was currently leaving the airport they had no baggage they simply used the plane as a means of a getaway they had only the bone of Dio they were planning to as quickly as possible achieve the power of heaven.

Though they had not known the speed wagon foundation was stationed all across the world including Florida.

While riding in a taxi Y/n mind seemed to wander, they thought about all that happened to them and how close they are to gaining what they want.

Slowly while waiting for their destination y/n pulled out their father's journal and read about his theory if all matter could be frozen at a certain temperature would that not mean the passage of time is irrelevant. This theory was called the preservation theory. Though their father could never freeze anywhere near the necessary amount of earth.

That got y/n thinking this idea is simply an enlarged version of sweater weather. With this new power could y/n do just that and preserve the world. They kept simply thinking and reading.

Meanwhile back in Japan

Izuku had been left in the dark about what was happening with his sibling he had thought y/n was part of joint operation from the foundation only to find out from his mother y/n is a wanted criminal who has already killed and almost paralyzed kamui woods.

Izuku had been called into the foundation and wanted to be sure that y/n didn't have any assistance from the inside from any family members or friends.

The person interviewing Izuku was the behemoth Jotaro he eyed Izuku so carefully it looked as if the slightest movement outta place would spell Izuku's death .

Jotaro asked simple questions "when was the last time y/n and Izuku spoke?", "Prior to the incident was y/n actually off as if they were on edge in any way?" And "are you familiar with the name Enrico Pucci?"

All responses given by Izuku had been truthful and its official prior to the incident y/n acted like their usual self hadn't called or texted Izuku or their mom in 2 weeks. And Izuku had no clue who Enrico Pucci was.

Speaking of Pucci the foundation found his body on a beach admiring the sunset dead his stand gone and so was y/n who they still couldn't find.

Finally Izuku said something that opened a whole new perspective. "Did you guys check to see if y/n made a fake passport? Their dad was a hitman and I'm pretty sure he had to use false identities and maybe had some equipment to do that with."

Jotaro stood from his chair running out of the room and to his office quickly getting on his computer he quickly typed up and used the CCTV footage of airports in the area of where Pucci died. Instead of searching for a name Jotaro searched for a face getting him a picture of y/n boarding a plane.

Quickly searching the destination of the airplane Jotaro found out it was on route to Florida. He dialed Jolyne's number and waited for her to answer.

"What's up dad you know I'm not in Japan right I'm in Florida visiting all my friends graves."Jolyne said

"Jolyne this is urgent y/n is trying to gain heaven their current trying the first step is there in Florida and my best bet is their heading to green dolphin state prison." Jotaro said

Jolyne was hearing this shocked and said "God I'm like a 30 minute drive from there but I'll try to get there as fast as possible."

Jotaro was doing more typing only to see a news article that he hoped to never see it was about how the prison is on lockdown and news crews were outside watching.

Jotaro was in disbelief what exactly was y/n doing.

1st pov

I exited the taxi I had began walking to the entrance of the Prison claiming to need to visit a inmate a specific and partner of my father.