BACHELOR PARTY...Gone Wrong and Explicit😬

2 months later...
Chris POV
Bey: Christopher please I'm begging you baby. Be careful and don't get fully wasted at the strip club.
Chris: baby I promise you I ain't. And don't you either have some male stripper rubbing their sweaty small ass ball sack rubbin on ya.
She laughs and we kiss goodbye. Our bachelor party is today. And I'm goin to tha strip club with an ol friend August and a few other homies. I got all my stacks and head over. I arrive and meet all of them their.
August: AYE THERES MY GUY!!!
We all laugh and dap eachother up.
Sean: y'all we need to prevent this man from fucking a stripper tonight Ight. Or Bey finna have our asses!
They all shouted yes! And I laughed as we walked in and woooww. There's soo many strippers here. And they all eye me up and down as I walk in. But I'm sure most of their pu-wow!
All guys: oh shit!
There's booty naked hoes here. Walk-in around and stripping. Oooh I don't have a good feelin abt this. We get in and one of the hosts bring us to the private section. I can't help but look at the pussies here. Im trying so hard not to get hard. We walk in and sit on the long couch. They play my music and they all start coming in. 2 of them butt naked and the other 8 thongs and tassels on their nips. Ofc the guys and I start downing drinks partying it up as the strippers give us a show. The 2 naked strippers keep lookin at me. I try and make no eye contact.
August: aye yall he's taken!
A few minutes later, the guys and strippers start disappearing one by one. I'm full on wasted and the two butt naked strippers that are left walk over to me. I'm so horny rn. I tell myself I can't but they keep tempting me. One of them kisses my neck and the other is undoing my buttons. My heart starts racing. I push one of them on the couch and I pull my boxers down and my hard dick springs up. I seperate her legs and slide inside her wet pussy. No! Fuck! What am I doing?! I try to pull out but she wraps her legs around my body. And the other hoe lays her body behind mine.
Stripper 2: oh fuck her brains out Chris! Fuck that soaking pussy with your long thick juicy dick.
And I couldn't stop as I start fucking her on top of the couch. She kept squirting soo much. I fuck her hard and I cry and stop. I throw stripper 2 off me and pull out. I quickly throw my clothes back on before they get the chance to strike again. I run into the bathroom and lock the door. Luckily no one is in here. I barely made it to the urinal when as soon as I tried to unbutton my pants I couldn't get them off in time as I start cumming in them. I cum a load in my pants and put my head back. Fuck. I look down and see the wet stain on my pants. I take my jean jacket off and hold it infront of it. I see the guys back on the couch sitting and drinking and smoking and no strippers.
Chris: aye! Where the fuck y'all been??!!
They all laugh and apparently they all got some. We go to the bar section get a shot.
August: aye! This is to the luckiest man in the world!!! We love ya brother!
Everyone: cheers!!!
We down the shot and my drink had a weird ass taste. I look up and just noticed who gave it to me as she walked away. Somethin feels off. We party and dance the night away. It's 2 am and I gotta get back to the hotel. Tmr is the big day!😁I am drunk as hell rn and the guys help me out and then get into the limo that drives us back to the hotel. We all part ways and go to our own hotel rooms. Fuck, I think I dropped my wallet. I open the door and look down. As I pick it up, a woman's shoe steps on my hand. I look up and my sight is suddenly hazy. I think I've been drugged. I feel paralyzed. These 2 mystery women push me inside and lock the door. I start to black out and-
Beys POV
4 hours ago...
Omg! I can't believe she really brought male strippers to my house. A guy in a police outfit who looks just like Idris Elba walked in and girl we got a show alright. I threw bills and he lifted me up and started grinding on me and it was hilarious and sexy at the same time.
August POV
Something ain't sitting with me right. After I had a lil quicky before, it seemed like somethin was off with Chris. I am still a bit tipsy but always sober up when I feel danger. I go out into the hall and I here a faint "help!" At Chris door. I bang on the door and I hear two girls in their moaning. Oh man, he bein assaulted!
August: AYE YOU OTTA OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I GET COPS UP IN HERE!
Stripper 1: MMM TELL THEM TO BRING THR CUFFS!!! YOU WANNA JOIN TOO?!
Oh hell nah. This more than thirsty. I hurry and run down to get security. I tell them he's in trouble and they immediately run up. I really really hope none of them is pregnant! They get the hotel worker to open the door and there shows Chris spread out on the bed looking drugged up and crying while the one of the strippers was riding and the other watching. Oh my boy look hurt. The security cuff the ladies and drag their asses out.
Strippers: we'll be back zaddy!!
I call Bey and she ain't picking up. Fuck! I call 10X more times. They put Chris on the stretcher and I come and follow them. They hook him up to a bunch of machines and he's unconscious and his heart rate is dangerously low. I call Bey again and she finally picks up.
Bey: *out of breath* uh. August?! What's up?
August: 😑why are you out of breath?
Bey: *holding in moans* I've been dancin wit the ladies what's up? Everything ok?
August: mmmhmm ok. Anyways, your soon to be husband is on the way to-
*monitor shows flatline*
August: BEY HURRY TO THE HOSPITAL DOWN TWO BLOCKS FROM YALL!!! CHRIS WAS DRUGGED AND HE IS FLATLINING!!!
Bey: OH MY GOD IM ON MY WAY!*crying and hangs up*
August: come on man you gotta keep up. Come on man. We love you*tears up* stay with us man. *grabs his hand*
Fuck. And I know exactly what Bey was doin. He finna pass out again from a heart attack. We get to the hospital finally and they rush him in and I wait in the waiting room. 2 minutes later Bey runs in

Bey: AUGUST! IS HE OK?! WHATS HAPPENED?!? She gives my a hug and cries in my shoulder

She gives my a hug and cries in my shoulder. I told her what I saw and she cried. We sit together and hold hands praying. I couldn't help but confront her.
August: you've got a new perfume on?
Bey:huh?
August: or is it a cologne?
She stared at me for a sec and she smells like she had sex. She went speechless.
August: how could you do this to my bro???
Bey: I-I don't know what your talking about!

Bey: I'm not worried about whatever your thinking about rn I-Doctor: Family for Chris Brown?We both shoot up from our seats

Doctor: Family for Chris Brown?
We both shoot up from our seats.
Doctor: well looks like he'll be just fine. He was drugged and according to him, two female strippers sexually assaulted him. His levels all seem to be in good shape and he can be discharged and I would certainly file a police report.
Bey: thank you doc. Can we go see him now?
Doc: ofc.
I'm so relieved for my homie but I'm debating on telling him or not. And we start the wedding at 9am and it's already 3am. Fuck. We walk in and he looks a little flustered but instantly smiled once he saw Bey and I. We both give him a hug.
Chris: baby! I missed you!
Bey: oh baby, I can not believe what those two pieces of shit did to you. We finna file a report. How are you feelin?
Chris: better now that you both are here. Thank you August for Savin me.
August: come on man we fam. I always gotchu.
The police arrive and we talk to them and have them hoes reported.
Chris: Bey, you still wanna do this wedding in a few hours?
Bey: up to you. I wouldn't mind still.
Chris: ofc I am.
We help him up and we step outside the hospital. Their bodyguard Julius takes us back to the hotel and Bey and Chris and I part ways.
Bey: pls keep an eye on my baby. *walks away*
August: yea I think you should just keep an eye to yourself

 *walks away*August: yea I think you should just keep an eye to yourself

Chris: aye man. What's up with you?
August: nothin was just tryna make sure she don't worry.
Chris: that was lil sus
August: sorry homie, let's get ya ass to sleep so we can prepare you for the big day tmr and for another sleepless night tmr cause I know y'all ain't going to bed after the ceremony done.
Chris: *laughs* yea yea you right
August: bring yo shit into my room and I'll sleep on the couch. Just Incase any other street thots come after ya from that place.
Chris: thank brotha I appreciate ya.
Beys POV
FUCK! That was close!😅ah Chris will never know and if August knows what's good for him; he'll keep his mouth shut. The ladies were all crashed out before I left and I walked back in and they still knocked out. We partied hard here. And ain't no one know what happened in Chris and i bedroom. And thank you lord for Savin my baby!😅