Sunny Day[Explicit]

Beys POV
I slowly wake up to my handsome future husband. He just stares at me already awake.

 He just stares at me already awake

Chris: Good morning Mrs

Chris: Good morning Mrs.Brown.
Bey: good morning Mr. Brown
We giggle and kiss. I try and move but man I'm sore.
Chris: yea you gon be feelin that for a couple days.
Bey:,eww I fell all hot and sticky. Can you carry me to the shower pls?
He smirks and lifts me up bridal style and walks me into the bathroom. He turns the lights on and fills the tub. Once it's filled, he puts me in and gets ontop of me kissing up and down my neck and body. I see him getting hard.
Bey: OH HELL NAH! *moans* mmm baby. I am dooonnnee for the week. There's nothing left inside of me. And I'm scared that I can barely feel mmm my vagina. Omg baby.
Chris: *whispers in her ear* then why*humps dick on her thigh* you moanin huh?
I can't resist and he slides in and basically make a wave pool in this tub. I scream on the top of my lungs in euphoria as he claims what's rightfully his. All of a sudden, we see two cops storm into the bathroom with tasers. Chris pulls out and we both cover ourselves.
Chris: hey Wtf!!!
Cop #1: oh sorry you both but uhh. We've got noisy complaints and said it sounds like an emergency in here but uh. We'll just leave ya two alone. Sorry😬
My heart is in my head. Well my mood I ruined. They leave and walk away and everything feels so awkward now.
Bey: omg. Two cops just saw us fucking. Christopher, you're getti us into trouble! We're gonna be kicked out.
Chris: no they won't. I'm playin for this so the fuck they care.
He puts my legs up and slides back in. He plays and kisses my breasts as he slowly thrusts in me. His thick lips really do somethin to me. I can't stop moaning as I kiss his neck. He starts heavy thrusting and I can tell he's getting close. He puts his face in the crook of my neck as he does powerful slow thrusts.
Bey: mmm fuck! You gettin mm ready to nut baby?? Huh?! Fuck! I'm cumming!
Chris: fuck I'm bustin inside you baby!
We both cum together and he stills as I scratch his back. I wrap my legs around his waist as he orgasms inside me.
Bey: uh. Baby, that felt soo good
Chris: ooh fuck baby! You finna be pregnant.
Bey: mmm I don't mind. *kiss*
We make out again and he finally pulls out slowly. I really can't walk at this point. He takes the soap and starts rubbing my body and he stares into my eyes the whole time and slips his finger inside my pussy.
Chris: oops, sorry*smirk*
He strats fingering me and I hold his hand as he makes me cum within minutes. I take the soap and do the same to him. I get to his dick and look down jerking him off. He thrusts in my hand and cums. We go at it again and we just can't help ourselves. Once we finish, he helps me learn how to walk again. I look at the clock and it's 5Pm already?! Damn.
Chris: damn, can't believe we've been at it for over 24 hours.
Bey: I know...and I like it😈
Chris: girl, my dick is drained.
Bey: boy pls, I can't even feel my pussy no more.
We sit on the bed and I turn the tv on and oh lord.
Tv: and we're back and turns out Beyonce and Chris Brown are a lot more freakier than we thought. Sources say the two are in a private bungalow and that Beyoncé was heard screaming on the top at the top of her lungs. One of the workers nearby heard her and called 911. When police arrived, it was definitely not a bad scream. The two were caught by police making love in the bathtub.
Chris: damn that fast already??
Bey: *laughs* atleast the whole world knows we freaks.
Chris: cmon, I wanna take ya somewhere fun.
Bey: oh boy. Help me up.
He helps me up and we admire each others naked bodies. I slip on a short dress and Chris eyes pop out. It goes just below my ass.
Chris: aye. No panties or bra?
Bey: easy access for you baby.
Chris: oooh fuck girl. Imma make ya bend over in a sec.
Bey: no! I'm sorry! I'll put them on!
Chris: no. Daddy wants your pussy to breath.
I kiss him and we make out. He throws on a pair of cargo shorts with no underwear and and nice shirt.
Bey: easy access for you too huh?😆
Chris: *laugh* lets go my freaky lady.
Bey: wait hold on, lemme find my lipstick.
Chris POV
My lady lookin mad sexy. She bends down infront of me exposing her bare pussy. She looks over her shoulder

Chris: I mean you really wanna fuck again?Bey: no

Bey: no. Cmon let's go!
Chris: mmmmhmm.*slaps her ass*
We grab what we need and go. I take a few pics as we leave. I call an Uber and we get in and I hold Beyonces ears when I tell him where to go.
Bey: aye! Why can't I hear?
Chris: cause it's a surprise. Just relax baby. It's only 10 minutes away too.
Bey: mmmm okay.
Chris: yea I'll make ya mmmm
She slaps me in the stomach. We talk and arrive 10 minutes later at this beautiful restaurant. I rented it out so it's just me and the lady and staff. I open the door for her and I can't stop lookin at how beautiful she looks.

 I open the door for her and I can't stop lookin at how beautiful she looks

We walk in and sit down in a both next to each other. We are greeted by the server and we both order pinta calatas. We talk and laugh and we have a few more drinks and order our food. Right now, we're really just enjoying each others company. She can make me laugh forever.
Bey: ok, what about bachelor party? Any rules?
Chris: yes. As long as I get 12 strippers dry humping me.
Bey: yep. And then when I take you to court for divorce, you can bring them along to watch.
I laugh.
Bey: I wouldn't mind if you had a stripper party as long as you don't fuck any of them. And we all know Chris Brown got Big Dick Energy. Though what if one tries to-
Chris: oh baby hell nah. I would never touch any of them. *slides finger under her dress, poking her pussy, kissing her neck* I only wanna fuck you.
Bey:*moaning* baby, there's people mmm fuck here. Omg. Don't stop!
Chris: shhh you're so wet baby*rubs her pussy faster* oooh shit baby. *slides fingers in deeper* you like daddy's fingers fuckin you. Where anyone could see
Bey: uh Chris if you don't stoop mm fuck I'm gonna squirt mm fuck everywhere. *kisses him*
Chris: that's what I want you to do. I could just fuck ya on this table with the server watchin.
Bey: mmm fuck baby. I'm gettin close. *holds his hand* I'm gonna-I-
And just like that she squirts all over my hand and cums. Once she finishes I shove my fingers in my mouth and she licks them off as well. We break eye contact and see the server coming. He gives us our food but I'm way to horny to eat.
Chris: let's go to the bathroom.
Bey: but I don't have to g-
I yank her and run into the mens bathroom.
Bey: oh that's why.
She gets on her knees and kisses my boner through my shorts. I'm bout to bust in these shorts. She takes my shirt off and unbuttons my shorts and slides them down. She gives me the best head in the world as she jerks me off at the same time. I tangle my hands into her hair.
Chris: fuuuck baby I'm gonna fucking uuhhh!!
I couldn't finish the sentence as I cum in her mouth. She sucks it up and pulls me out of her mouth and I shoot the rest on the bathroom wall. She slides my shorts back up and I put my shirt back on. We fix ourselves and get back to our dinner as if nothing ever happened. As we talked and ate, I saw two guys laughin in the corner. I look at Bey and see there's a spot of my nut on her hair.
Chris: Bey, you see that?!?
Bey: see what?
She turns and I quickly wipe it away. She turns around confused. I didn't see anything.
Chris: ah it looked like two guys were fighting.
Bey: boy you know I grew up in Houston, Texas right?
Chris: ya know my family know how to fight.
We laugh and finish eating. We head back to the Bungalow and make love for the rest of the week.❤️