Bonnie & Clyde[Explicit]

Chris POV
Beyoncé is hysterically crying into my chest.
Bey: how could they do this to us babe?! What did we do? What do we do?
Chris: you know what, this is what we gon do. Our dreams
Bey: huh? *wipes tears*
Chris: we gonna go find a record label and dance studio. And become famous and then laugh at our families when they beg us for fame and money.
Bey: um, ya know that's a really hard standard to hit.
Chris: I know but we gon do it together. And maybe *rubs her belly*we gon start a family. Get married. Get drunk. Have sex. Smoke some seed. Ya know. The good stuff
Bey: aha. We Bonnie and Clyde. So what do we do now?
Chris: well, I'm gonna take ya on a date.
Bey: now? Oh wait what am I sayin? It's only 9:45 and we ain't goin to school no more. Where we eatin?
Chris: I think I saw a sign for a diner about 4 miles
Down.
We hop in my car and I drive off. We arrive at the diner and it was much closer than I thought. Where the hell are we? There's no one in the hotel and there's no one at the diner. We walk in and atleast the service is nice. We sit down and order our food cause all that sex makes us hungry.
Bey: also, can I have some bacon on the side? Thanks.
We hand the server our menus. We grab each others hands.
Chris: you know there's no one else I wanna be with on this journey other then you. Forget how long we met ago, I just know you're it for me.
Bey: I feel the same way baby. I'm just too attached to your dick and you sprung on me my guy
Beys POV
We giggle and kiss. All of a sudden, I guy who is all dressed in black comes in. Fuck!
Bey: *whispers and ducks* Chris get down!
Chris:*whispers and ducks* why??
Gun shot!
Guy: I said where the fuck are they?*gun pointed at waiter*
Chris grabs my hand and we sneak out through the back door. We quickly get into the car and speed off right before the cops come. As I looked back, the police look like they were right on it. Abt to arrest him. Thank god! We safe now.
Chris: Beyoncé?...
Bey: yes Chrissypoo?
Chris: was that the same man who shot me?
Bey: *sighs* yes. You wanna know who he is??
Chris: well I mean yes I would like to no about the guy who shot me and is still lookin to kill us.
Bey: well he's arrested now. But an ex. Named Jay. Drug dealer from NY. Met him one day. Dated for a week, broke up cause he was gaslighting our relationship and left and he was or is apparently not done with me just yet. He is mad that I'm with you.
Chris: wow. Guess we both got crazy ex's.
We arrive at the hotel, and I turn to Bey.
Chris: so this "Jay" he ain't ever wanted to touch you? *slides hand onto her lap*
Bey: mmm nope .
Chris: follow me.
We get out and he runs and drags me with him. The guy at the front desk is very nice. Chris takes me out to the pool they have back here.

All of a sudden, he takes his jacket and shirt off and pulls down his pants and boxers, stretching

Bey: Chris!! Wtf you doin?
Chris: *smirks* what you ain't ever skinny dip before?
Bey: what if some one sees?
Chris: bey no one is here and if they is, they get a show. Trust me baby, you'll be fine.
He throws my purse to the side and undresses me as
Well. We both butt naked now.

 We both butt naked now

Chris POV I bite my lip lookin at her naked ass

Chris POV
I bite my lip lookin at her naked ass. I grab her hand and as jump right in. I rise up and so does she. We laugh and swim around. We sit on the steps and make out.
Bey: you know I'm still hungry. 🥴
Chris: I've got meat right here for you baby. A nice long sausage.
She starts sucking me off right away. And she goes deep this time. Deep throating me away. As she slowly pulls me out of her mouth. She bites my dick not too hard but I felt it and winced.
Bey: I told you I'm hungry daddy.
We go 69 and we half way in pool half way out. After 69, she brings me back into the pool and we stand. She gets on her knees under water and kisses my scar. Which is actually feeling a lot better. She gets back up and I get down and suck on her clit. I really devour that pussy and she moans hella loud. She cums on tongue and I kiss her with it on my tongue. I push her to the side of the pool where we can stand and where the water is just at our hips. I lift her one leg up and slide myself inside her. We both moan out of pleasure. God this pussy is good! And I start thrusting into her right away. The pool be lookin like an ocean. You can hear our bodies smack against each other and our moans out loud. Suddenly, we hear a group of teens coming our way. Fuck! I fuck get faster to get my nut in.
Bey: mm fuck imma cum! Don't cum mmm fuck inside me! I don't have a the pill I'm cumming!
Chris: mm. Fuck ok baby. Fuck I'm cumming too!
I thrust faster and try pulling out but I couldn't. I cum right into her pussy and she cums all on my dick. Fuck! My dick is throbbing inside her pussy cumming, as she clenched me in.
Bey: fuck! Chris! I mm ugh. Feels good but imma be pregnant!
Chris: we'll find a pill don't worry. We gotta hurry baby. Teens be comin.
I pull out and we throw our clothes back on. We forgot towels so we is all wet in our clothes. She tries to run but falls.
Bey: baby, I can't feel my legs.
I smirk and pick her up and run inside. She laughs. We run into the elevator and the doors close just in time as a bunch of what seems like drunk people start coming in. The place was suddenly packed. Guess they was all out tonight. I put Bey down and I hold her helping her stand. We make out and the doors suddenly open as we break apart. We run to our room and close the door. Bey runs to the bedroom and gets her purse. This hotel room is fairly decent size. We both have well had a job. She worked at Popeyes and I worked at Red Lobster. She goes into her purse and finds one last pill. She takes it rq and then we both hop in the shower for another round.

 She takes it rq and then we both hop in the shower for another round