Nice to see ya again!*explicit😈*

Beys POV
Kelly: COME ON GIRL WE GOIN TO THA CLUB!!!
Bey: but I'm tired and got work tomorrow and I-
Michelle: excuses excuses! Come on girl! Even your church mouse is goin!
We laugh and I get my ass up. Would be nice to get nice girls night out and I ain't been to tha club in a fat minute. We get all ready and head out.
Julius: where am I taking y'all?
Kelly: The LA top clubhouse
Bey: KELLY ARE YOU CRAZY?!! IM GONNA BE SHIT FACED!!!
Kelly: good that's what my girly needs!
Bey: oh god. Julius, please protect us
Julius: at all costs my queen. 
We head over there which is only 29 minutes away.
Chris POV
I'm partying with tha boys at LA top clubhouse. One of the best places to get wasted. I'm already 10 shots in, and just liquors and smokes everywhere. I'm beyond wasted. I was having a good time and all these hoes been givin me all these looks and man I'm ready to just fuck all of them at this point. All of a sudden, it's like I saw a halo in the crowd.
Dj: UH OH UH OH YALL ITS BEYONCE!!!!*blasts crazy in love* YALL WE GOT 2 CELEBS IN THE HOUSE LETS GOO!!!
Omg. It's my future wifey. Fuck all these other hoes, man she beautiful. I go further into the crowd away from the couch and walk twoards her.
Beys POV
2 celebrities huh? All of a sudden, I see omg him!

 Beys POV 2 celebrities huh? All of a sudden, I see omg him!

He still lookin fine as a mf

He still lookin fine as a mf. Damn.
Kelly: well this defeats the purpose of tonight😂 come on Michelle, let them make love in the bathroom.
Bey: *giggles* oh shut up😂
Chris POV
Can she look anymore fucking hotter. Damn im finna take that ass to the back rq. My heart is facing. I haven't seen this woman in over a month nor talked. I don't even know what to say anymore. She runs up and gives me a hug. Everyone awws and cheers.
Bey: Hey Chris, how are you? I misssd you soo much!*hugs and sniffs each others perfum and cologne*
Chris: omg! I can't believe you're here! I've been doing ok but I've missed you like crazy!
Bey: same here. *unhug* wow, you smell good but you is stoned like a mofo.
Chris: here, come have a drink with me and we'll the boys were there. Come on
She grabs my hand and we start drinking real quick. We start dancing on eachother having a good time. I've got her drunk as as skunk as well. We sit down after an hour and just talk about everything that's been happening. While she was talking, I kept staring at her. She lookin soo good right now and I risk it all and kiss her. She hungrily kisses me back. Luckily, we is behind a curtain blocked off from the floor. We break apart for a second.
Bey: fuck I missed you soo damn much. *sits in his lap*ooh what's this?
She feels my boner in my jeans and I can't hide it no more. I grab her hand and sneak out through the back. Then, we hop in my lambo and escaped the paparazzi. I could barely focus on the road as I was already drunk and we kept on making Out. We eventually make it to my house.
Kelly's POV
I swear y'all, I had no idea Chris would be here tonight. I look around for Bey and realize that her and Chris are gone. Oooh I see. Well, half these two love birds have rekindled and won't be surprised if they are fuckin at this point. Michelle and I laugh.
Chris POV
As soon as I pushed open my door, ooooh yall it was go time from here. I slam the door shut and we kiss each other all over removing each other's shirts. I lift her up and carry her upstairs. I slam her against the bed and I crawl right between her sexy smooth legs and keep kissing her and on her neck. I slip my fingers down and I just realized her panties are gone. She drunk laughs.
Bey: you ain't notice I took them off when we kissin on each other in the club.
I drunk laugh and we pull off the rest of our clothes leaving us butt ass naked. We admire each others bodies and I spread her legs apart and dive in. I insert my finger and the tip of my tongue and she squirts automatically. I finger her faster and before she cums I stick my tongue inside her deep and she grabs my face and smushes it into her pussy.
Bey: OOH FUCK BABY!!! Lemme suck th- UUUHH AHH!
I slide my hard dick in. I had no time for foreplay.  I have her legs over my shoulders and kiss her. I pound her pussy hard and fast and man it feels like heaven. All of a sudden,  she starts laughing. I stop.
Chris: what baby?
Bey: did you dye or bleach your hair baby?
Chris: dye why?
Bey: it's coming off😂
She wipes my forehead and I'm sweating to the point where my damn hair dye comin off. I get back to fuckin her hard and the whole house is shaking. Im trying so hard from nutting early. She clenched my dick knowin that it gon make my bust. I pull out and lay her in her stomach flat and hover my body over hers and fuck her from behind as she grabs the head board of the bed burying her face in the sheets. All of a sudden, I hear the bed snap and break. I broke this bed and the headboard. Shit. We laugh and keep going at it. Many positions later, we back to where we first started and she clenches my dick.
Bey: mmm it's ok I need that nut mm fuck! In me! I'm cumming!
Chris: IM CUMMING WITH YOU BABE!!
I release my load deep inside her pussy. Once I finish, we keep fucking. We make love the whole entire night. And it was a triple high.
Morning
I wake up next to knocked out Bey. My baby look soo good sleepin. She slowly starts to wake up as well. Man I feel hungover. But seeing Beyoncé, I feel still drunk in love.